Modern methods of business administration (management) require new information on the situation one way or another the financial, business structure domestic and international market.
This information (especially confidential) become a commodity that is produced, helping the entrepreneur to protect your business from competitors, make the right decision and survive (until the next fight) in the face of tough competition. They are bought and sold, stolen and vymogatelya to "crush" a competitor. Work to ensure the protection and production of information in specific market conditions are different private structures (security service, detective agencies, analytical centers, etc.).
Whether we like it or not, scares us the very phrase "competitive intelligence" or not scary, firming its position in the Russian market, pushing for the understanding that private intelligence methods in the field of security of modern business is an objective process of market relations. It cannot be stopped at the request or order of anyone. The reality of the modern Russian market strongly requires an understanding of this process at the state level, the legislative expansion of the scope of activities of non-state security structures and thus to bring under strict government control that particular part of the official activities of private security services, which they are currently forced to do is almost illegal. Looking at the existing laws supposedly regulating (and, quite simply, limiting) the activity of SAT., fraught. The widespread shooting of Russian businessmen (and not only them), left the state one-on-one with the criminal world and deprived of the legal possibility for the money to protect their lives, attests to this.
Thus, already now it is clear (and only a biased person does not see this) that in the case of expansion by the legislative framework non-state security structures, in which there are the majority of skilled people which have undergone state training and have extensive practical experience is a totally free assistance choking the state special services.
When ably led and managed the process of interaction between state and non-state security structures of the sides will redouble its efforts in the fight against crime and terrorism.
Understanding inclusion in corporate intelligence (and it is an integral part of the overall SB), elements of professional business ethics will come later, if not already come. By the way, it happened in the West. But there, in a prosperous Western market, are constantly emerging scandals related to industrial espionage, even at the state level. The market is the market, competition is competition. However, Western entrepreneurs, unlike our homegrown businessmen found their counterparts in industrial espionage, are responsible for their illegal actions under the law. And, if proven guilty, pay the huge fines.
Therefore, many Western and some advanced Russian private security, they avoid the shadow of the concept of "industrial espionage" lay down on their activities. And rarely one of the leaders of the SA private enterprises recognizes that the most valuable interest of information through operative sources, hardware, industrial waste, etc. this Whole conglomerate of confidential material falls on the analyst Desk. It processes this information and obtains a new operational knowledge, leading to the survival of a subject of market economy.
Analyst in ensuring the safety of all business activities effectively implemented in the new Russian life. Analytical activities, once the exclusive domain of intelligence agencies, court, political observers, scholars, etc., actively stands in the service of the business, the material becomes the driving force and the protection of the market economy. Elite sphere of application of human intellect is increasingly attracting business representatives, non-state security structures. They readily comprehend difficult brief analysts on the basics seminars held a few think tanks.
Persistently raises the question of including learning the basics of Analytics on an ongoing basis in the private educational process. The first seminar on the practical dimension held at the Academy of International Business Cooperation (amdc), International counter-terrorism Training Association (mcta) and the Russian State Institute of Intellectual Property (RGIIS). The seminar was attended by students of the RGIIS, managers and employees of private Coll. and security companies - students of AMDS. The students ages range from 20 to 50 years. Education from secondary technical and incomplete higher to the highest. Theoretical classes are held in the form of lectures and free discussions. On practical exercises, participants prepared analytical papers on the basis of previously gathered their open political, economic, financial, and technical information. Preparation of the analytical document on 4-6 leaves of the analyzed printed material was given up to 2 hours. The time was used freely by the working version of the analytical Department (it was possible to take a smoke break, go out in the corridor, exchange opinions, etc.). Classes ended with a "debriefing".
The analysis of the theoretical sessions and practical workshops showed that, in the main:
- the material of theoretical practice is viewed with a certain exaggeration,
- the first practical activities has caused serious difficulties,
- with practical assignments fared better listeners, already had some experience in preparation of analytical documents
- to repeat practical classes number of students conditionally satisfactorily cope with the analytical tasks, increased slightly,
- the unanimous opinion was on the usefulness of the training in practical Analytics on an ongoing basis.
The main difficulties encountered by students were the following:
- weak knowledge of the Russian language, lack of writing skills, lack of ability to use available material (highlight main),
- the lack of understanding of the basics of writing analytical papers (often the advanced material just literally copied without proper analysis and conclusions),
- insufficient theoretical and professional training.
Given that the analytical activities according to their own specific nature, it is difficult to talk about the practice of teaching in the ordinary sense of the word. Many experts compare the work of the Analytics with the work of the scientist, researcher, writer, journalist. You can add: in some cases combined. Practice of analytical work in the security Council shows that the analyst should:
- to have a developed intellect (from nature),
- to be able to improve sameover (nature, practice),
- know the specifics of the enterprise, institution, company, Bank (training, practice) to have an idea of the operational work (training, practice),
- to be a psychologist (training, practice), to master writing skill (talent, learning, practice),
- to work (write) in force majeure circumstances (nature, practice),
- and much more...
Naturally, all these circumstances need to be considered when developing the curriculum, recruiting students, and students who are willing to dedicate themselves to the profession. At the same time it should be anticipated that the end product of the educational process will not always be future analyst.
This article doesn't attempt to cover all aspects of practical analysis, since the analyst as the subject requires a comprehensive approach. We only try to open up the door to this wonderful world of creative analysis for novice analysts, who want to get into the system of non-state security structures. For people who want to learn the basics of scientific thinking, both orally and in writing correctly and clearly Express their thoughts. To be able to search and find the right information, and therefore to know the norms and rules of human communication. To experience the joy or bitterness (the last normal feeling for beginners analysts and there is nothing to be ashamed of) from the process of preparation and release of the first independent analytical instrument. I think it will be of interest for managers, supervisors and personnel officers SAT. and organizations that continuously experience difficulties in hiring qualified analysts. Yes, many recruiters have no idea what shots are necessary for intelligence, which demands to present to the candidates for this profession. And the time to teach and learn Analytics has already arrived.
By the way, this important question is still not sufficiently covered in the literature, which usually stops their research at the data collection stage.
Analyst - knowledge - information
The modern world is daily enriched with new knowledge, getting them from scientific discoveries and scientific works, popular scientific literature, fiction, works of artists, media, etc. a Philosophical dictionary defines knowledge as "the product of social labour and intellectual activity of people, representing a perfect reproduction of the language in the form of objective natural relations practically transform the world."
Methods of cognition, as such, we unconsciously apply everywhere and always, from the very first minute of our birth. We think in abstract categories, we use the laws of logic, they studied every second the world around us. But, like Moliere's famous character didn't know about that whole life speaking prose, and we don't think about the fact that his entire adult life live and act according to what nature, the laws of thought.
The human mind is not able to cover all accumulated knowledge. Therefore each person gets the information he needed parts that add up to words, sentences, texts, symbols, numbers, formulas, equations, etc. In a structured way, all of this is knowledge - information about any event, fact or phenomenon.
In accordance with the RF Law "On information, information technologies and protection of information": "Information is information about persons, objects, facts, events, phenomena and processes regardless the form of their presentation".
Accumulated by the mankind information may not stay "dead". It is obviously in demand to extract useful knowledge from past experience. This useful knowledge is used for training of the modern generation. The current generation, based on past knowledge, producing new knowledge, etc.
The threat of the existence of "dead information", (the gap between mankind has mined the knowledge and a low level of demand due to objectively existing problems: difficult availability or high cost of its receipt) was eliminated by the creation of a world information system on the Internet, which has added to global information sources billions of people.
Anticipating modern information boom, V. I. Vernadsky wrote in his article "a Few words about the noosphere": "...the Power of his (humanity) is not connected with its matter but with its brain, with his mind and directed his mind to this difficulty.... And before him, his thought and work, the question of reorganization of biosphere in the interests of freely thinking humanity as a single whole."
Today information is becoming the "locomotive" of the process of world globalization, a harbinger of a global "standardization" of the human community.
At the same time, specific characteristics of information (its negative impact on the human brain with purposeful action, advocacy and technical it equipment) make information formidable the weapons of the XXI century, along with other powerful weapons invented by mankind for its destruction.
The struggle between positive and negative influence of information on the minds of the people is an objective reality, which in the crucible in the short term and will wychowywania new stage in the evolution of mankind.
Knowledge - information is divided by:
- empirical knowledge of the (experimental) received in its "pristine" form in the process of study by scientists of the laws of nature and the evolution of mankind in such Sciences as chemistry, physics, archaeology, botany, Zoology, paleontology, etc.
- knowledge of logical (analytic) mathematics, astronomy, molecular physics and etc. This advanced knowledge, in-depth cognitive process of man. There is an important role of scientific foresight, intuition.
- artistic knowledge is "issued" artist, musician, writer, reflecting the objective reality of the art methods.
- folk knowledge - the traditions, norms and rules of behavior, national characteristics, etc.
- operational knowledge is the information needed for daily orientation of the human community in political, military, socio - economic issues, scientifically technical development, foreseeing social, technological and natural disasters, etc.
- "protonnye" - archival knowledge.
However, all this division is conditional, because human knowledge is a single process of cognition of the surrounding world, where one type of knowledge flows into another, one where knowledge becomes obsolete and it is replaced by new. The source of this process is in everyday human practice, and the river of knowledge are formed in the brain, expands, and rushes through the various rapids to its mouth - the knowledge of the absolute truth. That is, simply, to know who we are, why you came into this world, that we are in him and with him have to do?
Operational information of private security structures (closed and open), extracted (in a legal way and specific means) - this is only part of human operational knowledge. It is necessary to ensure security of activity of business entities and has unique properties due to the objective laws of development of market economy and system of its protection.
The main purpose of obtaining such operational information - the survival of business organizations in a competitive market environment, which is mainly formed by government agencies, competitors, entrepreneurs, criminal organizations. The market conditions are governed by the laws of commodity production, but entangled networks of numerous state laws, rules of market competition that give rise to crime. To live, to act reasonably within such rigid and survive - but only with good awareness of the plans of government officials, competition and criminal authorities.
A simple example, the entrepreneur and its SAT spend a lot of time and financial resources to establish contacts in government agencies, in charge of the business. They found, in the end, approaches to the right people, but suddenly aware of the reorganization of the government ... and it turns out that all their efforts were in vain. You need to start all over again. In order to anticipate all the nuances of the development of the crisis situation, the necessary information and, above all, information:
- closed, confidential,
- proactive, predictive.
The rest is business Analytics, which is based on it gives the solution of the problem. The lack of information, the analyst restores his intellectual ability to analyze.
Today's analyst - salaried knowledge worker who sells his goods intellectual ability in its various forms is the entrepreneur, through providing analytically verified new inferential knowledge on the basis of which one should, in principle, to build tactics and strategy of the development of the business (business).
The analyst prepared a new document immediately alienated from its Creator, because it made certain amendments and new deductive knowledge becomes collective creativity SAT. and the leadership of the firm, company, Bank, etc., that is collective intellectual property.
It is important to note that the expert analytical paper (for all its objectivity) can be accepted or rejected by the entrepreneur, who has his own point of view (if you have more deep information unavailable for a variety of reasons Analytics) for the problem. The contradiction between the analyst and the trader (if they are working and objective in nature) is usually born of the entrepreneurial truth.
Thus, analysis becomes an analytical document, when adopted by the entrepreneur to action, as lying in the subjective findings are consistent with the recent concept of the objective reality prevailing in the market at this point.
Analytics and logic
The well-known dictum of the classical materialist dialectic: "From live contemplation to abstract thinking and from it to practice - such is the dialectical path of cognition of truth, of cognition of objective reality" is the logical bounds of human cognition, within which passes the understanding of the deep essence of a problem. At the same time a novice analyst might ask: "why do you need to know when writing analytical documents, for example, in the security Council?". We will try to understand.
To learn to Express their thoughts on paper, prepare the final scoping document, an aspiring specialist must, at least approximately, to familiarize yourself with some of the main points of thinking process, the major concepts of logic. To understand how from ignorance of obtained knowledge from disparate information as a result of creative thought process emerges and begins to live his new life, an independent analytical instrument.
Around us spread out this vast world. Man is part of this world, a sentient being (possessing intellect = mind, mind, mind), which knows the world. This world existed before the appearance on earth of man, meaning his existence is not depended on the appearance of man. Therefore philosophers-materialists say that the world is an objective reality, independent of our consciousness.
Becoming a rational being, man studied nature to navigate it. He remade the world, that he was in it to live comfortably. In order to know what to do with those or other objects, how to react to natural phenomena, how to obtain more benefit from knowledge of surrounding reality, people first beheld (looked upon) the world, worked hard, and after the speech, started to identify words all the things that he saw.
However, the surrounding nature and its manifestations are multi-faceted and contradictory, therefore, to display in the minds of some phenomenon, to leave its memories with the man began to summarize all the words related to this phenomenon. Thus appeared the concept (show the essential aspects and characteristics, phenomena, processes) and by - laws (basic concepts reflecting the most General and essential properties, the parties, the relations of the phenomena of reality and cognition).
Human thinking is a product of the development of his brain, reacting to the surrounding world (reflecting it). It thus belongs to a subject (individual), i.e. subjectively in relation to the world around him. With the help of thinking people has a twofold mission:
- Knows the objective world, his inner self, knowing, transforms it,
- Seeks to know the inner thinking mechanisms, i.e. to understand how he learns, and... for what purpose he does it.
In nature, all these actions occur at the same time, dialectically dependent. We specially divide these two aspects of cognition and will focus on the second because we need to understand the process of thinking that proceeds in mind of the analyst while working on documents.
Cognition is a complex dialectical process which is carried out in various forms, having their own stage and level, it involves various powers and abilities. One begins to know things through sensory perceptions - living contemplation. Outside of that people can not navigate in the environment. In Analytics this is the beginning of the evaluation process from available information. Studying the information received, an analyst at this level of knowledge meets its external qualities (in which form it is? - on discs, paper, transfer, open, confidential, etc.). Perceived primary qualities are stored in views about information. Allow you to freely manipulate existing subject information (to get the connection between them, sort them by appearance), i.e. to prepare for subsequent work with them.
However, the sensual form of knowledge by itself does not give the opportunity to penetrate the essence of available information, to understand its internal structure, the relationship of facts, etc.
Processing and synthesis of information is done using the cognitive abilities of humans as "abstract-logical, linguistic thinking", which is in the form of concepts, judgments, inferences. Philosophers of logic have noted that the movement of knowledge has a certain orientation. First it goes from the whole (this directly as the source in the process of cognition) to its parts, i.e. its subdivision into parts. And then from the described parts to rebuild the whole in its original integrity. Logical activity of thinking is carried out in various' forms. We will stop on the most known to the public.
Analysis and synthesis
We will begin with small retreat. Offered to the sculptor was to carve the female figure and for this purpose brought huge boulder. The sculptor carefully examined the stone, felt it in the texture and thought for a few minutes, while imagining yourself that can come out of this block. Then, only the author knows the signs, began to cut piece by piece from blocks. Gradually, the lump began to take rough shape of a female figure. He worked for many days. And finally, a sculptor of the last hammer blow on the chisel finished the job and before the audience in the depths of the boulders opened the silhouette of a beautiful female face.
So man, by thought and labour, as a result of the creative process, from mnogovektornosti and at the same time monolithic boulder, taking into account the properties and quality of the stone, its internal structure, has been hidden in her nature masterpiece. Also works and analyst, from "information blocks" (the amount of information for analytical processing) creates his analytical masterpiece. In thinking operations analysis acts as a logical way of thinking, which manifests itself through abstract concepts and are closely associated with other cognitive operations: abstraction, generalization, etc. Analysis and synthesis play an important role in the educational process and implemented at all stages. Important role in cognition also play imagination, creative imagination, intuition. They allow the analyst to recover his mental work, to see one or another fact like that, which is not visible strictly logically. All of this comes together in the concept of "creative process". Naturally, the creative process requires the mobilization of maximum activity, knowledge and skills of the analyst. This mobilization is reflected in volitional tension and emotional state - the creative inspiration, intuition - the ability of direct cognition of truth without any prior reasoning. This is probably what a touching moment, and is really the starting point and end of the practical process of analytical thinking.
(Used materials from "Philosophical dictionary" edited by M. Rosenthal and P. F. Yudin, the Publishing house of political literature, Moscow 1963. and from the book by B. M. Kedrov, "the Unity of dialectics, logic and theory of knowledge", State publishing house of political literature, Moscow 1963).
Analytics and intelligence
Intellectual abilities of the analyst is his calling card. Originality and logic thinking, encyclopedic knowledge have always been in price.
Intelligence (mind, consciousness, cognition, understanding) - the ability of thinking, rational knowledge, a system of mental operations, individual style and strategy of solving problems, congenital and acquired, in practice, adapting to different life situations. The intelligence inherent in every human being. Not everyone wants to develop it. The development of the intellect is the training of attention, memory, thinking, mental state, education of diligence, the qualities that are needed in the daily work of employees and analysts SAT. According to psychologists, the analysis of the types of intellectual giftedness allows to identify six types of people who are assessed as intellectually gifted and capable of analytical work.
- "smart" - those that have high values when testing General intelligence,
- "brilliant students" - individuals with high academic achievement,
- "creators" - people with a high level of development of creative abilities,
- "competent" - people with a high degree of success in the performance of those or other real activities, having extensive experience,
- "talented" person with extraordinary abilities,
- "wise" person with extraordinary abilities to the assessment and predictions of the events of everyday life, the most Important signs of analytical intelligence are:
- depth - the ability to penetrate into the essence of events and facts, to understand their causes and patterns, relations and development prospects,
- severity - an objective assessment of the facts and phenomena, the desire to question the established views, opinions, decisions,
- flexibility - the ability to switch from one idea to another, including its own opposite,
- the breadth of mind - the ability to see the relationship of phenomena, complex vision problems,
- speed - the speed of solving problems,
- originality - the ability to find innovative solutions, generate new ideas, different from conventional views
- inquisitiveness - the desire to reach the deep essence of the event
- intuition - the ability to predict the course of events, after active involvement in the work of all signs of intelligence.
The analyst should be familiar with:
- in matters of foreign and domestic policy,
- in problems of market economy, Finance, marketing,
- in the process financial and other types of fraud,
- in environmental criminal and terrorist environment,
- in Internet search engines,
- in local and foreign media,
- in a special thematic literature,
- in the grammar and style of language
- in the world reference dictionary and a variety of literature,
- to have an idea about everything, but to know thoroughly one or two topics and many other things...
Analyst SAT, as a rule, should speak a foreign language. In SA that have foreign subsidiaries, it is a prerequisite for career Analytics, etc.
The analyst must:
- always be in good physical and intellectual form (the order for writing a document usually arrives unexpectedly, his training often lasts for an indefinite period of time - day, night, Saturday, Sunday,etc.)
- always be aware of the policy leadership (to anticipate problems that may occur at the management and which may require their urgent analysis),
- to have some baseline information to begin drafting the reflection paper, until the receipt of the ordered sensitive information
- a thorough knowledge of the search path and collect the necessary information on the Internet
- to be able to see over the palisade of the main objective facts and logical way, step by step to go to it,
- time to notice the erroneous way and return to the right way (light in a dark room),
- to have the intuition (foresight), it can replace the missing facts, and is particularly important when conclusions
- to have in stock and constantly replenish various inserts - templates (needed for urgent writing of documents),
- grammatically correct, clear, possible, short,
- to avoid entering into an analytical paper, a pseudo-scientific terms, high style, trite verbal stamps, etc.,
- to adapt to the writing style and understanding of leadership (this is not flattery, and the working time Analytics that help avoid subsequent unnecessary approvals and confusion in understanding the meaning of the present document),
- do not be panic in unavoidable circumstances - lack of confidence may nullify all the efforts of the analyst's confused because his brain is constantly busy thinking about the impossibility to prepare a document in a specified period of service and future punishment,
- clearly, lucidly and confidently explain to the management misunderstood the last part of the analytical document
- at submission of the analytical document for signature of the guide to have on hand the basic materials that were used in its preparation,
- not to argue with management if you make any comments on a course unsatisfactory for the analyst review the document very much evidence-based,
- to glow with confidence in the relevance of the submitted document.
The analyst must not:
- write intellectual (showing his learning), documents written abstrusely, as a rule, read with difficulty, the main thoughts have to Wade through the thicket of absolutely unnecessary and often confusing terms to the consumer,
- seek to grasp the immensity (the novice analyst always at hand "a lot of important information" that I would like to insert into the document),
- to spread thought on a tree: in Analytics, brevity is the soul of wit, to insert in the analytical material is not proven, questionable facts without their own comment
- to give free rein to subjective judgment, not confirmed by objective facts,
- not to be categorical in their judgments -the coverage of real events and forecasting - require flexibility in judgment, as the nature of things is a multifaceted,
- to conclusions not arising from the substantive content of the policy paper, and far-reaching
- to be offended by, as manual adjustments - it has a large amount of information, a wider vision of the problem in the General situation and the real time interval.
The analyst has the right to:
- to be admitted to the main confidential documents, in part concerning him, to obtain assistance in the preparation of information materials,
- if you need to obtain from the management recommendations for the preparation of the analytical document, to consult with the relevant departments during the writing of the analytical document
- freely (within reasonable limits) to manage their schedule in an actual time allowed for writing the reflection paper.
Psychological quality analyst SAT:
- the belief that career choice is right (the sense of self-satisfaction helps your career),
- moderate professional snobbery mandatory
- perseverance, thoroughness (routine daily work on records, selection of data, media files, etc. is often boring, but a necessary condition of the analytical process),
- knowledge of methods and techniques concentration of the thinking process at the right moment (the ability to disconnect from all the problems, concentrate on careful study and analysis of available information, work - first),
- the ability to escape for a while from the research problem (an important point, which rested brain can "suddenly" to produce interesting ideas),
- flight of fancy - (questions like: "what if?" constantly present in the process of writing the reflection paper, any fantastic assumptions exacerbate the sense of reality), lofty - literary talent, writing talent (analyst, with a writer's gift, valued in SA. the weight of gold),
- the ability to develop your own style of writing (comes with age, helps the head of the security Council. to teach young people positive examples),
- the ability to change the style of writing of the document depending on its content (political profile, economic review, for example, require different styles of presentation),
- ability to work "in team" (as required in the collective writing of analytical documents),
- the ability to professionally defend their point of view (if the guide SAT doubts in the conclusions, we must be able to prove the correctness of analysis and conclusions, and defend their point of view on the studied problem in certain personal relationships part, then the confidence, experience and analytical skills will be appreciated),
- objective self-criticism (but not the abasement, the fact that you're not the ultimate truth),
- healthy (white) professional jealousy (reliable quality, encourage self-improvement),
- commitment to continuous improvement (a shift away from narrow specialization, work - first),
- the ability to put before the security staff of the task of collecting information (in a frendly manner, criticism is the weakness of the analyst), the ability to train the security staff and encourage them to improve skills of preparation of analytical materials.
Achieve employee of the SAT this study of primary documents that will allow the analyst to save time and use it for staff training th basics of analytical work.
Of course, only a genius possesses all these characteristics of intelligence, and he's not going to work in SA simple analyst. In private security services on analytical work currently come "competent" types - individuals with a high degree of success in the performance of those or other real activities that have a great experience. They still have (the interested entrepreneurs approach) period to prepare a professional replacement. You need to properly organize the work inside the SAT: the constant exchange of experience, professional studies, assisting novice analysts, etc. (Used information from the brochure of Mirimanov-howling M. S. "Practical psychology for the tax service", Moscow 2000.)
Since the generally accepted concept of evaluation in its modern sense (for the analytical activities of private security services) are not yet established and new analytical directions associated with technical progress, it seems appropriate to cite a number of definitions proposed is known to analysts.
So, E. A. Stepanov and I. K. Korneev in the textbook "Information security and information protection" (Moscow, INFRA-M, 2001) describe the analytical work in the following way:
- Analytical work is a comprehensive study of the different orientation of intended for the detection, structuring and studying of the threat objective and subjective, real and potential situations that may pose a risk to economic security of the company, its activities, personnel, lead to material, financial or other loss, adenopathies of the company or its products.
- Analytical work is conducted by the security service or the information-analytical service of the company, is of a preventive, informational, and uses as a tool a user device intended for recording (logging) required for analysis of information.
- Analytical work directed on revealing of channels of unauthorized access to sensitive information, work with sources of confidential information and identifying sources of threat to her, and to work with the "channel objective dissemination of confidential information".
Sklyadneva N. A., gives a broader concept. In particular, she believes that "Analytics is the closest to a humanitarian science-based hermeneutic methods (the art of interpreting ancient texts, the teaching of the principles of interpretation)".
- The interpretation of the texts, if the latter is to interpret universal-informalising as documents, texts, data, event messages, etc., as well as those sections of the science, kinds of scientific problems, deductive knowledge when get a not experimental way, and based on the analysis and interpretation of existing theories, descriptions of facts, by means of information simulation of reality.
- The information model (the prints in the information space events, facts, actions, ideas, opinions, feelings, people, natural, social, political, financial, economic processes, etc.), based on which, the analyst identifies in them the objective laws and tendencies, driving them defines the mechanisms and causation".
- The analyst create new knowledge about comprimento reality, which is his field of professional interest, acting de facto, a researcher of their subject area. Therefore, the analytical epistemology (theory of knowledge) can rightfully be classified as informologic continuing in the new Russia and on the basis of new information technologies, the ancient humanitarian traditions of the methodology - hermeneutics".
Noting fundamental differences between science and intelligence, she writes that "scientific analysis should aim to identify, first of all, basic, objective regularities of the study area, recurring, substantive communication objects General parameters of processes, etc."
Information Analytics, in its opinion, based on scientific knowledge, the General laws, mostly dealing with the phenomenology of being (the main thesis of phenomenology: orientation of consciousness to an object, no object without subject, object, "the pure experience", subject -"pure consciousness") because it allows:
- To assess facts and events,
- To predict their development taking into account not only typical of generalized parameters, but also a whole range of factors, including subjective, accidental impacts as well as the conscious actions of competing forces, an antagonism of interests, active involvement of social technologies, etc.".
At the same time there is a significant role of the time factor, since the production of scientific knowledge is the specific mode of time, which is dictated by the unpredictability of heuristic processes (heuristics - a science studying productive creative thinking is) the knower of human intellect, logic and pace of scientific discourse (a division of intuitive truths, and taken on the basis of evidence).
Information Analytics, the author writes,"working in real time - time activity subject area (politics, economy, business) and in line with the pace of managerial reactions to the dynamics of developments in this area".
Sklyadneva N. And. "Information analyst - esoteric art or a modern profession?". The article was published in the magazine "Fact", the Internet. (Explanations of the authors to terms on the text: "Philosophical dictionary" edited by M. Rosenthal and P. F. Yudin, the Publishing house of political literature, Moscow, 1963).
Legkobit A.V. - the author of the monograph "encyclopedia of security" (under the editorship of academician MANEB Abramov B. C.), volume 2, Summer garden, Moscow - St.-Petersburg, 2001. examines the information-analytical work as "the activity of enterprises, institutions and organizations regardless of forms of ownership, directed on satisfaction of information needs in the field of safety of employees and of entrepreneurial activity".
In the textbook "Management of safety of business" (authors A. S. Sosnin and Jumpers P. Y., Kiev, Ukraine. European University, 2002). it is noted that the Manager of information security "a key figure in the process of production, processing, analysis, development of conclusions and recommendations, forecasting, development of information - turning it into a material resource, the projected profit or loss". This highlights the possibility of "information and communication system", because "success in carrying out managerial functions and achieve the objectives determined by the effectiveness of communication lies in the fact that the information was clearly laid out and correctly encoded by the sender, reached the consumer without distortion of the meaning was correctly understood by the recipient, which would produce expected actions."
In private conversations some heads of leading banking institutions and security services of financial institutions, in turn, argue that, in their opinion, the staff of external units Wed., working with sources, doing analytical work, as such. They are simple in practice, disseminators, and their task is present to guide only the precise content of the information received.
The very same analytical work is conducted at the level of strategic forward planning of development of an object, when in the process of "brainstorming" are accepted to consideration all of the ideas that today seem "crazy, unusual, unnecessary, etc.". Well and this point of view has right to exist, especially because it is tested in practice.
In summary and based on our own experience of analytical work, we believe that:
Informational activities include:
- the presence of "Protosenya", previously accumulated data stored in archives, dossiers, memory banks and are constantly renewing,
- necessary structuring of the stored information on the topics
- transfer (as required) information to the analytical Department, Analytical activity includes:
- the presence of a situation involving information for an objective comprehension of it.
- the action on this analysis,
- the availability of human resources able to conduct this analysis,
- the process of obtaining additional information
- analysis of all information collected on the problem
- the process of thematic processing,
- preparation of a visually apparent material draft analytical document,
- the visually apparent material preparation of the analytical document
- the process analytical verification,
- management decisions on a new lead.
Thus, information and analytical activities of the security business (analyst) - is the purposeful interaction of hired human intellect and available source of information (public and/or confidential) for the purpose of obtaining the consumer-entrepreneur lead the new knowledge that promotes the adoption of adequate existing and projected environment management decisions.
The main problems of information and analytical work in private security structures of today are:
- In some SAT. person appointed to be an analyst.
- The list of problems that require analytic intervention, features a large range (with a shortage of analysts): from problem analysis political, economic, profile - to analyze crime, social and operational situation in the area of the object.
- The existence of being misunderstood by some leaders of the essence of information and analysis, when high demands on analytical support of entrepreneurial activity are not matched by attention to practical needs for analytical services.
- The inability of the company's principal aim analysts.
- The lack of analyst tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- The lateness in the use of analytical predictions.
- Unjustified by the necessity of concealing from the staff of the analytical Department of the need for confidential information.
- Not due to the actual course of events the orders for urgent implementation of the analytical order.
- Disunity in the areas of information and analytical Department.
- The lack of a single point of order analysis.
- Weak core (most often economic) or special (online) education the majority of analysts.
- Difficulties with the selection and training of analysts
- Inconsistencies in the daily work of analysts and staff Coll., working with the sources.
- Weak professional and analytical training of the security staff. (not the ability to communicate, carry on a conversation with the source, receive and remember information, to convey its content to guide the security Council. to prepare for further analytical treatment of the extracted material, etc.).
- Failure by some analysts measures to ensure the security of confidential information, etc.
Search and training
Practice shows that mainly SAT.hiring has already taken place analysts from government agencies. However, this reserve has been exhausted, even as state institutions face shortage of analysts and conduct their search in all directions. Central to the creation of strong for the future analytical services in the private sector is the search for candidates for positions of analysts in th. among graduate schools (funded or sponsored by companies, it and security) and UNIVERSITIES. In the first case, the graduate may be sent to study in a specialized UNIVERSITY with additional courses analysts. In the second case, a graduate after a specialized exam to the SAT. the company adopted the probation period to the analytical Department SB. or enrolled in a specialized educational institution for courses of analysts, etc.
* * *
Some parts (training analyst) of the plan of the global strategy of commercial expansion of France, invited French experts in the field of collecting and processing information:
- to adhere to the traditions, as essential culture. As for technical aspects, they are relatively easy to master. France is not Germany and Japan;
- provide training to professionals, do not abuse the involvement of experts from the military field, where economic aspects are underestimated and often poorly known, and where the measuring is done through emphasis on "active safety" (of course, excessive in relation to the requirements of economic intelligence, not military intelligence);
- to attract large firms and corporations to conduct promotional activities need to cover not only their staff but also their suppliers, subcontractors, customers;
- to ensure coordination at the regional level;
- to establish links between governmental bodies and services strategic intelligence coy large firms and corporations;
- to introduce the teaching of the basics of this activity in technical and commercial institutes, and in training researchers for government organizations.
Now is not the time to raise the question of the fundamental validity and justification of information activity. No strategy, no industrial and commercial policy, and, consequently, capital investments, research work, structural changes, etc., are not now possible without in-depth study of forces that shape the world: technology, Economics, politics, etc. Now more than ever, is still unfolding economic war the only information would provide a decisive advantage. We believe that comments are unnecessary.
The interview took Alexander Shaplov
Tags: analytical work