The book by Alan Greenspan, who headed the Federal reserve system of the United States for over 18 years, not like those memoirs, which are usually written down from the stage politicians and statesmen. It's more global economic analysis, which is based on personal experience and worldview consistent defender of the market system. That is why the book consists of two parts. The first is devoted to the personality of the author and the formation of his views, and the second is a conceptual basis for understanding the global economy in which we live today.
The book covers the essential elements of the emerging global environment: management principles Dating back to the Enlightenment; energy infrastructure; global financial imbalances and fundamental changes in world demographic situation, creating the threat of future development; concerns about the fairness of the distribution results. In conclusion the author tries to imagine what will be the nature of the global economy in 2030.
Publisher: Alpina business books / Penguin Press
Series or Release: SKOLKOVO
- 02-05-2020Four of the Americans ' Outlook: what will happen to the world economy and the US economy
- 21-02-2020The phantom menace: the non-obvious consequences of the depletion of nature for the economy
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years