Some time the union can exist on personal motives of leaders, on one policy and on joint military interests. But in intermediate term and furthermore in long-term perspective those unions which are based on real competitive economy will be well-grounded only. Therefore for the correct determination of intermediate term and long-term perspectives of the unions of the states the estimation of their financial and economic bases acquires a special urgency.
The analysis synergetic economic benefits of integration of the states on the post-Soviet territory shows that they though bring some economic benefit to participants of the various unions, but this effect in relation to their gross national product is rather insignificant. Also the contribution of the unions of the states to support of the international safety of region is not great yet.
Logically the output arises that integration processes on the post-Soviet territory serve as the tool for the solution in the core of political problems.
Really, among the population of the countries of the former USSR for the present there is a nostalgia on there is no time enough problem, but nevertheless to the strong country, on a high level of security in it of a great bulk of people, to the solution of a significant amount of social problems. Many citizens of Russia in the near abroad still had relatives, relatives and friends with whom constant dialogue is hampered.
Therefore it is no wonder that integration processes on the post-Soviet territory are activated and gain in strength before the next choices of presidents and organs of representative authority of the main countries-participants: the Russian Federation, Belarus, Kazakhstan. It ensures obtaining of additional votes of voters.
1. Commonwealth of the independent states. 4
2. The organisation of the Contract on collective safety. 11
3. Union State of Russia and Byelorussia. 14
4. The customs union. 17
5. The Shanghai organisation of cooperation. 20
6. The Euroasian economic community. 25
7. Uniform economic space. 28
8. Political aspects of integration on the post-Soviet territory. 32
- 22-02-2018Why knowledge is the new money and how to develop the skill of continuous learning
- 01-01-2018Financial "Javelin": the US is preparing the collapse of the ruble
- 29-12-2017Bitcoin: a misconception that can conquer the world
- 27-12-2017Belarus is the world's first legalized smart contracts, and abolished the income tax for miners
- 22-12-2017The power consumption of the Bitcoin network exceeded the power consumption of Belarus