In modern conditions of global financial centers play a critical role in ensuring the development of the world economy. The need to develop Moscow as an international financial centre is one of the most important task of economic development of Russia.
The global economic and financial crisis has highlighted the need for diversification of the Russian economy, including through the development of financial industry and market of professional financial services.
Babayev S. S., and others. International financial centres and their role in the development of the world economy. An analytical review. - Moscow: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. 2012. p. 444., 2012
- 10-08-2017Global trade wars are becoming tougher
- 02-06-2017What distinguishes Bitcoin from other cryptocurrencies
- 25-05-2017Centralized cryptocurrencies
- 21-05-2017Financial technologies that are changing the world
- 06-04-2017Nine occupations in which artificial intelligence and robots will soon replace people