In modern conditions of global financial centers play a critical role in ensuring the development of the world economy. The need to develop Moscow as an international financial centre is one of the most important task of economic development of Russia.
The global economic and financial crisis has highlighted the need for diversification of the Russian economy, including through the development of financial industry and market of professional financial services.
Babayev S. S., and others. International financial centres and their role in the development of the world economy. An analytical review. - Moscow: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. 2012. p. 444., 2012
Tags: financial center , Russia
- 02-05-2020Four of the Americans ' Outlook: what will happen to the world economy and the US economy
- 21-02-2020The phantom menace: the non-obvious consequences of the depletion of nature for the economy
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 23-03-2014How does the global diamond trade
- 12-03-2014Bankers accused of fraud with gold prices