In modern conditions of global financial centers play a critical role in ensuring the development of the world economy. The need to develop Moscow as an international financial centre is one of the most important task of economic development of Russia.
The global economic and financial crisis has highlighted the need for diversification of the Russian economy, including through the development of financial industry and market of professional financial services.
Babayev S. S., and others. International financial centres and their role in the development of the world economy. An analytical review. - Moscow: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. 2012. p. 444., 2012
- 21-05-2018Nassim Taleb: "the Pathology of our time — the loss of contact with reality"
- 20-05-2018Money rules the world for thousands of years. The blockchain fully it will change
- 22-02-2018Why knowledge is the new money and how to develop the skill of continuous learning
- 01-01-2018Financial "Javelin": the US is preparing the collapse of the ruble
- 29-12-2017Bitcoin: a misconception that can conquer the world