In modern conditions of global financial centers play a critical role in ensuring the development of the world economy. The need to develop Moscow as an international financial centre is one of the most important task of economic development of Russia.
The global economic and financial crisis has highlighted the need for diversification of the Russian economy, including through the development of financial industry and market of professional financial services.
Babayev S. S., and others. International financial centres and their role in the development of the world economy. An analytical review. - Moscow: Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. 2012. p. 444., 2012
- 01-01-2018Financial "Javelin": the US is preparing the collapse of the ruble
- 29-12-2017Bitcoin: a misconception that can conquer the world
- 27-12-2017Belarus is the world's first legalized smart contracts, and abolished the income tax for miners
- 22-12-2017The power consumption of the Bitcoin network exceeded the power consumption of Belarus
- 03-12-2017The world of the blockchain and cryptocurrency with the eyes of a cosmopolitan