High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Financial centers around the world (eng. International financial centres) — centres of concentration of banks and specialized credit and financial institutions engaged in international monetary, credit and financial transactions, transactions with securities, gold.
Global financial centers — London, new York, Zurich, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, Singapore, etc. Warning! This product is subject to neither wholesale, nor progressive discounts. This book will be made in accordance with Your order on technology Print-on-Demand. Print-on-Demand - a technology for printing books for Your order on digital printing equipment.
Tags: financial center
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years
- 12-04-2019Empty threats: why Russia does not control the execution of its sanctions
- 24-03-201995% of the reported trading volume of Bitcoin turned out to be fake
- 20-10-2018How and why to create your own cryptocurrency
- 03-10-2018Partner Soros: we have prepared a new global crisis — three times stronger than the first