The center for strategic estimates and forecasts in conjunction with the Centre for socio-conservative policy holds a round table on the topic "Russia — a global financial centre". The event will be held on may 21 beginning at 14 hours in the Center of social-conservative policy at the following address: Gazetny pereulok, d. 3-5, p. 1.
The round table will be attended by State Duma deputies, experts, representatives of relevant ministries and agencies and representatives of the city hall of the city of Moscow.
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years
- 12-04-2019Empty threats: why Russia does not control the execution of its sanctions
- 24-03-201995% of the reported trading volume of Bitcoin turned out to be fake