Research project focused around the study of problems in the functioning of modern financial markets. special attention is paid to the functioning and development of the stock market. examines the technology and techniques of manipulation and control the stock market. Developed methods of forming resistant to manipulation of stock market indices, as well as methods of forming the fair price of shares on the stock market.
Project working group
About digital environment of trust and difficulties in the way of its creation is told, and made a lecture to the students of the faculty of integrated security TEK State Duma Deputy, member of Committee on financial markets Alexey Izotov.
For the attention of our readers to the lectures, seminars and courses of lectures. The event will be conducted by Center staff. We are planning to start classes in the formation of groups. Classes are to be paid. The cost of lekie to be determined, depending on the interest of the audience.
Shares of companies whose shares are on the stock exchange, are an attractive investment instrument.
Every investor wants to invest money and to earn a stable income. For this purpose he should choose the most perspective object — assets for which demand and therefore their market price will rise. Today such assets are commodities, and most profitable method of investment — index funds. So says Jim Rogers in the past the successful businessman, earned in the 1970s, years of huge capital through the hedge Fund, which he founded in partnership with George Soros, the head of the index Fund, launched international commodity index — the index of the Rogers.
- 02-05-2020Four of the Americans ' Outlook: what will happen to the world economy and the US economy
- 21-02-2020The phantom menace: the non-obvious consequences of the depletion of nature for the economy
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years