Shares of companies whose shares are on the stock exchange, are an attractive investment instrument.
However, the Russian practice of development of the stock market focuses on the operations with the so-called "blue chips" - the most liquid shares. But far more interesting is the question about the possibility of investing in shares of growth companies. This material is dedicated to studying the question of how to determine the fair value of the company's shares, depending on the situation in the economy.
- 21-02-2020The phantom menace: the non-obvious consequences of the depletion of nature for the economy
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years
- 12-04-2019Empty threats: why Russia does not control the execution of its sanctions