The project is devoted to the study of estimates and projections of modern financial and commodity markets. Attention is paid to the state and infrastructure markets, financial instruments and terms of market regulation.
Project working group
Project coordinator: Grinyaev Sergey
In early October of this year, Moscow hosted Russia's energy week, the second in a row. The international forum founded on the initiative of the Ministry of energy and is rapidly gaining popularity, this year in its work took part the heads of relevant departments, leading global energy companies and corporations from 60 countries, expanding the themes of the plenary sessions and round tables.
Developed at the Center for strategic estimates and projections of the information-analytical system "the Indicator" is designed to provide early warning of the global financial and economic crisis. It is based on a comparative analysis of the dynamics of indicators of the main segments of the financial market: stock, currency, oil markets, structural and precious metals.
The legend of wall street, bestselling author Jim Rogers shares his approach to investing, the methods of economic and political analysis, based on the lessons of his own life. In his new book, Rogers sometimes shares his observations of what is happening in the world and what are the trends for the future.
Talking about bitcoin a lot. About the real economy for bitcoins know of one.
- 20-10-2018How and why to create your own cryptocurrency
- 03-10-2018Partner Soros: we have prepared a new global crisis — three times stronger than the first
- 21-05-2018Nassim Taleb: "the Pathology of our time — the loss of contact with reality"
- 20-05-2018Money rules the world for thousands of years. The blockchain fully it will change
- 22-02-2018Why knowledge is the new money and how to develop the skill of continuous learning