The project is devoted to the study of estimates and projections of modern financial and commodity markets. Attention is paid to the state and infrastructure markets, financial instruments and terms of market regulation.
Project working group
Project coordinator: Grinyaev Sergey
Big data (big data) has created new possibilities for post-capitalist future. But in order to use them, our democracy needs to grow up.
Developed at the Center for strategic estimates and projections of the information-analytical system "the Indicator" is designed to provide early warning of the global financial and economic crisis. It is based on a comparative analysis of the dynamics of indicators of the main segments of the financial market: stock, currency, oil markets, structural and precious metals.
The legend of wall street, bestselling author Jim Rogers shares his approach to investing, the methods of economic and political analysis, based on the lessons of his own life. In his new book, Rogers sometimes shares his observations of what is happening in the world and what are the trends for the future.
Talking about bitcoin a lot. About the real economy for bitcoins know of one.
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years
- 12-04-2019Empty threats: why Russia does not control the execution of its sanctions
- 24-03-201995% of the reported trading volume of Bitcoin turned out to be fake