On Friday, June 24, due to the collapse in the global stock market billionaires lost 3.2 per cent of the value of their assets. Now in total they have 3.9 trillion dollars.
The biggest losses suffered by Spanish businessman Amancio Ortega, founder of Inditex (the brands Zara, Oysho, Massimo Dutti, Bershka, Pull and Bear, Stradivarius). Ortega is the most wealthy person in Europe — were without six billion dollars.
Nine people lost more than a billion dollars each. Among them Microsoft co-founder bill gates and the head of Amazon Jeff Bezos.
Thursday, June 23, in the UK held a referendum on the question of further stay in the EU. Supporters of Brexit (British exit of the phrase), that is output from the block, won with 51.9% of votes.
- 02-05-2020Four of the Americans ' Outlook: what will happen to the world economy and the US economy
- 21-02-2020The phantom menace: the non-obvious consequences of the depletion of nature for the economy
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years