The basis of the ranking is the index of tier I capital. So, ICBCmaintains a leading position for the past six years, his capital was estimated at 324 billion dollars. In second place was China Construction Bank (272 billion dollars), third place is Bank of China (224 billion dollars), and closes the four Agricultural Bank of China (218 billion).
China also surpassed other countries in the profit growth of the banking industry, according to analysts ' comments. Thus, the PRC amounted to 29.3 billion dollars. The second spot is occupied by Bank of Italy, in third place — British banks.
Earlier economists expressed the opinion that a trade war with China may not hurt, but to help the Asian country, triggering a jump in its economic development. According to them, numerous protective tariffs imposed by Washington against Beijing, and then of the European Union, can lead to disruption of supply chains between continents and to make us partners to switch to the Asian market.
- 21-05-2018Nassim Taleb: "the Pathology of our time — the loss of contact with reality"
- 20-05-2018Money rules the world for thousands of years. The blockchain fully it will change
- 22-02-2018Why knowledge is the new money and how to develop the skill of continuous learning
- 01-01-2018Financial "Javelin": the US is preparing the collapse of the ruble
- 29-12-2017Bitcoin: a misconception that can conquer the world