Institute of stock market development prepared a new analytical report "scenarios of development of the Russian stock market". The report is 45 pages. Electronic version available on our website. The report considered three possible scenarios of development of the Russian stock market. These three scenarios correspond to three possible vectors of Russian foreign policy:
- Russia is fully integrated into the economic system of the West to the detriment of its own national interests. This is due to the pumping from the country's strategic resources virtually at no cost: received for the sale of resources funds are returned to the countries - buyers of resources under the pretext of the formation of the international monetary reserves of Russia. This order is maintained in the interest of approximately 1% of the population who call themselves political and financial "elite".
- In conditions of the crisis phenomena in the global financial system, the loss of confidence in the US dollar as world's reserve currency, the development of protectionist trends in the countries and regions regional isolation of the Russian economy or the economies of some countries of the former USSR. Strategic interests of the "elite" have remained essentially the same as in the first case - the full enrichment and preservation of their government, but the tactics for their implementation will be adjusted for new conditions.
- In the conditions of crisis the state power gradually changing its priorities, reinforcing the reality and not the words roll social economy, improving the quality of life of most of the population, increasing financial incentives to productive work.
The three state strategy are shown in three scenarios of development of Russian business and financial market.
- 02-05-2020Four of the Americans ' Outlook: what will happen to the world economy and the US economy
- 21-02-2020The phantom menace: the non-obvious consequences of the depletion of nature for the economy
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years