This book discusses several mathematical models that can be useful for development and especially for planning policy production. Currently, an increasing number of countries, both economically underdeveloped and developed, a policy that consciously aimed at the further development of the economy. This determines a more thorough study of the mechanism of development in order to find the best option hozyaistvennoi policy.
Publishing house "Progress", Moscow, 1967
- 21-02-2020The phantom menace: the non-obvious consequences of the depletion of nature for the economy
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years
- 12-04-2019Empty threats: why Russia does not control the execution of its sanctions