Within the oceans there are about 70 oil and gas and potentially oil and gas basins or provinces. Genetically they are heterogeneous, therefore in the analysis it is expedient to group them geographically into seven major regions: the Arctic ocean, North Atlantic, South Atlantic, Western Indian ocean, Eastern Indian ocean, Western Pacific ocean, Eastern Pacific ocean.
- 02-05-2020Four of the Americans ' Outlook: what will happen to the world economy and the US economy
- 21-02-2020The phantom menace: the non-obvious consequences of the depletion of nature for the economy
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years