In this, not very big, but informative, research, I would like to tell you about a few thin places in the decentralized technology (the blockchain of course, one of them, the main but not the only), eliminating everyone will be able to create a profitable, interesting and useful service.
Centralized services threat
Over the past year several times I was lucky: SEC & MAS made statements at the ICO; btc-e and covered with a tight lid, it should be noted; the number of Scam projects has increased exponentially; and people began to realize that infinite growth of assets is interesting, but poorly integrated into reality.
Lucky, of course, as a specialist in the first place. As a p2p enthusiast, too, but it's a method from back in the social environment it operates painful.
The main thing that catches the eye
- Centralized exchanges — from "Wormwood" to Krakow and back — are one of the most vulnerable places in the stream "crypto-Fiat." Example btc-e is just about it. However, it is possible to remember and MtGox. But if you look deep into, if not centuries, but years, you should find and example LibertyReserve, in the year of closing which Bitcoin is not for nothing that showed its first significant increase, measured in hundreds of dollars per unit.
- Not so long ago the Prosecutor's office (and again, the Northern Capital of the Motherland) was blocked from 40 exchange points, including aggregators exchangers. And this despite the fact that the Central Bank wants to "lead the blockchain revolution", the Ministry of Finance refused repressional of the law on criminal liability for disseminating information about digital money and their turnover, and the President asked anyone else, but Baleriny V. discussion and future prospects. Therefore, p2p-Internet:
i2p, the TOR network or any other, even more profound — something that will find its niche. And not just for the Dark side.
- Satoshi Fund some time ago, I wrote the following: "significant portion of users are not aware of the risks associated with investing in blockchain assets, and increased risks for the production of tokens — we took the decision to withdraw from storage under control of a custom blockchain assets and to re of the custodian in the manufacturer's software. Therefore, after weighing all the pros and cons, we decided to eliminate Satoshi Pie". The main idea is that investment in the format p2p is the future. And that's exactly so. Therefore, Analytics services, reputation,
in particular, based on some smart standards — that will make the market more constructive, understandable and feasible at the same time.
In General, centralization, while there is everywhere:
- To obsolete methods of financing: "pure" p2p-ICO-not so much because a huge part is the coming of certain crypto-funds, with respect to (the crypto market)
players, but not the principle "every little helps";
- In the discussion of promising ideas DPoS or PoS though all mankind have passed and times: centralization through money or through corruption. But, of course, is what makes HYIP-projects, say, like EOS or Filecoin;
- In the first place (sorry for the inconsistency) is that crypto-society creates a certain technological infrastructure based on the p2p principles, but the economy and the social processes themselves leaves at the mercy of the old laws: so there is a digitized Bank of Polybius, which contradicts the very nature of virtual currencies; or the same exchange with the commissions of 10-20% and more; translated into blockchain Forex projects, casino, etc — atavism. But while to understand that meant little;
- In addition, few projects (which I will tell separately) develop concepts such as: "distributed entity", "the automation of business processes based on smart contracts", etc. Most even try to make ICO a legal entity in some "chocolate" jurisdiction: Switzerland or, say, the same States;
- Finally, among millions, only a small handful of those who want to develop p2p:
most goes for popularity, easy money and impunity.
Yes, transitional forms are always inevitable after the revolution (which, of course, happened). But the future in my opinion for fundamentally different approaches.
Will list only the most obvious:
- Smart contracts is good in its own right, but, first, it is obsolete before appeared, because the Foundation of the future — it is also usedonlarger abstraction (to understand what am talking about, is to look at the evolution of programming languages: there is clearly seen an increasing departure from the specific to the General), for example, modeling or design, which involves the description of the business and other processes. But what about coding?
Think he will get robots and AI, if these concepts are, of course, we will be able to separate. To the inhabitants of Habra understood that it is not holivara for the sake of said, make a sketch of that in Novosibirsk and Irkutsk are two groups under a single management, engaged in just this: and if I approached the process from the point of view of generalization, they are purely utilitarian and scientific positions. I hope, I'll tell you about this interesting project. Second, the emergence of smart standards: today the community is only just coming to this. But without standardization, large pieces of different algorithms to build a truly solid, secure and flexible system will not work.
- Decentralized exchange is the future: now, for example, it is possible to study nvo.io, kyber.network, and any dex-like. In addition, there is, in the case of modernization, the future and the services format localbitcoins. For example, RuDex — small, but acceptable today.
- Reputation services at different levels — what is missing in p2p systems and what will be their future in the coming years. In this aspect, most interesting is that the global reputation system is not simply exclude, but rather determine the appearance of the local as the reputation as a set of quantitative indicators is still rather limited phenomenon, while the totality of subjective evaluations, objective criteria (in the form of points, etc.) coupled with the unified algorithm for estimating and ranking is something that will give impetus to the real p2p systems. But you need to realize that reputation is the only important money in any social environment.
- System linking the business sector with different blockchains is conceptually distinct from current systems, tied to one of the blockchains, since harborcov risks and possible withering away of the systems (because of the infinite division would lead inevitably to inflation in assets
that supposedly would not be affected), there may be "strong-willed" decisions change hashing algorithms, as in the case of Ethereum, obsolescence, etc., are inevitable in long-term planning. In addition, today we see such enclaves, but so far only in the field of reception of means, for example, in the same ICO.
- From narrow niches I am most impressed with the creation of systems with quantum encryption, because not looking at the existence of the problem since the 1980s, but given expectionally growth in technology (a good example — cell phones), we can say,
in the next 10-15 years this problem may become very relevant: in addition, it is worth considering the development and popularity of systems blockchain.
Of course, I would still be considered a bunch of "blockchain + big data + AI", but let's leave that to the next stage.
For those who my comments seem overly abstract, report that they are derived based on the analysis of more than 200 White papers and concepts of different projects from this sector, as well as a study of some current projects, such as: exchange, exchanges, circulations services on the blockchain (like kickico or COSS), media platforms (Golos, Decent, etc.) and other projects built with the same technology.
Of course, to highlight all the trends is difficult, but indicated, in my opinion, have all chances to become a priority, and to generate thereby the whole sphere, which today don't even exist, like modeling as a new stage in the development of coding, smart standardization as an evolutionary stage in the development of smart contracts.
Now. Questions are welcome. Extras — even more.
PS Experience while sistematizarea in the book. Gabru — exclusive. When you exit edition with additions.
- 02-05-2020Four of the Americans ' Outlook: what will happen to the world economy and the US economy
- 21-02-2020The phantom menace: the non-obvious consequences of the depletion of nature for the economy
- 24-07-2019Look at the future of business: five trends postremoval era
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat