Moiseev said that the Finance Ministry continues the development of the bill criminalizing the use of bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies in Russia, according to him, the goal of the Ministry is "to eliminate the appeal of cryptocurrencies on the territory of Russia" because under the Constitution, the only currency in the country is the ruble and issue any other currency is illegal.
Despite this, the Ministry plans to develop the technology of the blockchain (blockchain), and intends to exclude liability for the issuing of bitcoins operators data in such a situation".
He also explained that between bitcoin and foreign currency analogy which is also impossible to issue, but you can buy, but the Department clarifies the language that will allow you to buy bitcoins and other cryptocurrency for use outside Russia, as well as to sell them abroad.
- 23-06-2019Industrial revolution 4.0: how the Internet of things is changing business and how to stay afloat
- 19-04-2019How IoT technologies will change the world in the next 10 years
- 12-04-2019Empty threats: why Russia does not control the execution of its sanctions
- 24-03-201995% of the reported trading volume of Bitcoin turned out to be fake
- 20-10-2018How and why to create your own cryptocurrency