Judge for yourself: undertook to reform school and higher education. Are completely illiterate generation; reform in rural areas has led to the fact that now we have to import more food than ever before, reform of the army turned to fit under the arrest of its organizers; reform in medicine – is the current epidemic of long-forgotten, pushed into oblivion, disease... Maybe we need to stop with the "reforms" to see what is already made?
And yet, despair not. Even if the government cuts off the branch on which it sits. Even if it is without a brain. As stated in the Appeal of the Presidium of RAS the scientific community: "the State is objectively required and scientists, and fundamental science, even if it sometimes ceases to understand this."
- 04-12-2017Dark matter — "aliens" for astrophysicists?
- 01-12-2017Architect of the future: a candid conversation with Elon Musk
- 27-11-2017The true story of robotics starting with the same simple graphics
- 15-11-2017Can machines have consciousness, according to neuroscientists? It seems that Yes
- 05-11-2017We are thirty years from the appearance of consciousness in machines. But the hype is premature
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible