Judge for yourself: undertook to reform school and higher education. Are completely illiterate generation; reform in rural areas has led to the fact that now we have to import more food than ever before, reform of the army turned to fit under the arrest of its organizers; reform in medicine – is the current epidemic of long-forgotten, pushed into oblivion, disease... Maybe we need to stop with the "reforms" to see what is already made?
And yet, despair not. Even if the government cuts off the branch on which it sits. Even if it is without a brain. As stated in the Appeal of the Presidium of RAS the scientific community: "the State is objectively required and scientists, and fundamental science, even if it sometimes ceases to understand this."
- 09-02-20202020: trends and forecasts
- 05-01-2020Nine major technological breakthroughs 2019
- 27-11-2019The Creator of the Internet told me how to do it all well
- 19-11-2019How much energy is needed for the brain to work?
- 12-11-2019Seven technologies that will define the year 2020
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible