Judge for yourself: undertook to reform school and higher education. Are completely illiterate generation; reform in rural areas has led to the fact that now we have to import more food than ever before, reform of the army turned to fit under the arrest of its organizers; reform in medicine – is the current epidemic of long-forgotten, pushed into oblivion, disease... Maybe we need to stop with the "reforms" to see what is already made?
And yet, despair not. Even if the government cuts off the branch on which it sits. Even if it is without a brain. As stated in the Appeal of the Presidium of RAS the scientific community: "the State is objectively required and scientists, and fundamental science, even if it sometimes ceases to understand this."
- 17-02-2018The near future through the eyes of artists-futurists
- 08-02-2018Jobs for the future: how interesting will be the jobs?
- 03-02-2018Graphene could solve five major problems of the world
- 30-01-2018"Supercomputer" digest: four news from the world of high performance computing
- 28-01-2018Overview of fusion startups in the world
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible