Judge for yourself: undertook to reform school and higher education. Are completely illiterate generation; reform in rural areas has led to the fact that now we have to import more food than ever before, reform of the army turned to fit under the arrest of its organizers; reform in medicine – is the current epidemic of long-forgotten, pushed into oblivion, disease... Maybe we need to stop with the "reforms" to see what is already made?
And yet, despair not. Even if the government cuts off the branch on which it sits. Even if it is without a brain. As stated in the Appeal of the Presidium of RAS the scientific community: "the State is objectively required and scientists, and fundamental science, even if it sometimes ceases to understand this."
- 16-01-2019World nuclear power in 2018
- 15-01-2019Fifteen technologies from science fiction became reality
- 01-01-20192018 in science. A year of great discoveries
- 06-12-2018Car on hydrogen. It's time to say goodbye to the gasoline?
- 20-10-2018Could a Large Gap to cause a new Big Bang?
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible