China Baoli will become the largest shareholder of Yota Devices company will own a share of 65.1%. Who acted as the seller of the stake, is not known, but most likely it is the state Corporation rostec, which owns a 25.1% stake in Yota Devices. However, there is a theoretical possibility that part of the shares of the YotaPhone got rid of the Telconet Capital Ltd., owned by Sergei Adonyev and albert Avdolyan.
Yota Devices was established in 2011 by the office of the operator Scartel, which provides services under the Yota brand. Since then, she has released three smartphone models, the last of which is sold exclusively in China. In the spring of 2016, 30% of Yota Devices, has acquired the Chinese company, REX Global, which later changed its name to China Baoli. In 2017, on the exit from among shareholders of Yota Device started to think "rostec". The Corporation planned to sell shares to Chinese investors.
- 11-07-2018When we will end the storage of digital data, we'll use DNA
- 29-06-2018Greatest mysteries: what is consciousness?
- 27-06-2018Composed of 35 chief technology forecasts to 2018
- 26-06-2018The theory of ether. What unites Mendeleev, Tesla, and von Braun?
- 17-06-2018Is there a limit to scientific knowledge?
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible