The project covers the work of the Centre's staff related to the study of various aspects of the formation and Development Reports of the information society at the present stage. addresses the security of the financial system, the economy and quality of life in general.
Project working group
Project coordinator: Grinyaev Sergey
Jeff Ding, a researcher from the University of Oxford who studies the development of artificial intelligence in China, shared his latest thoughts on the most important things he learned last year. They perfectly reflect the current state of the industry. For anybody not a secret that in China it's not like the rest of the world — there's even Internet your. Therefore, the development of artificial intelligence proceeds differently. Let's find out what's the difference?
We are experiencing the greatest information and communication revolution in the history of mankind. More than 40 percent of the world's population has access to the Internet, and every day in the network there are new users. Among the poorest 20 percent of households mobile phone in almost every 7 out of 10. The number of the poorest households having mobile phone is higher than having access to a toilet or clean drinking water.
The authors explore the differences, parallelism and communications between ecology as the improvement of human consciousness and consciousness of ecology, as technical influence on the outer sphere of human habitation in order to secure a positive outcome, where the authors are encouraged to support innovative projects and programs aimed at reaching people spiritually-moral and psycho-physical well-being. To this end, the authors conducted a comparative analysis and reviewed the possibility of combining different innovative projects: "Project Russia", project "Clean water" and "common Program of Evolution of the Universe".
The company's internal documents show IBM that medical experts working with Watson, had found "numerous examples of unsafe and incorrect recommendations for treatment" using the software, according to Stat News. From the documents it became clear that the product gives "often inaccurate" speculation that causes "serious questions about the process of creating content and the technology it is based".
- 15-04-2019ZDF (Germany): the Russian space program — where are you going?
- 12-04-2019NASA is funding the development of 18 fantastic technology for space exploration
- 03-04-2019Eastern coup. Russia leaves Baikonur, but continues to invest money in it
- 11-03-2019Our space industry. Look at industry issues from the perspective of an ordinary developer
- 06-02-2019Artificial intelligence in 2019: the current state of things
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible