The document stresses that the information society of the Russian Federation should be developed, with "priority of traditional moral values and norms of conduct", the "Russian society is interested in obtaining information corresponding to a high intellectual and cultural level of citizens of Russia". The main goal of this Strategy is the creation of conditions for formation in Russia of the knowledge society. Citizens must obtain "objective, reliable, safe information", and any anonymity should be excluded.
Obviously, the global Network does not meet the high criteria, so one of the objectives for the coming years is "to create a system that provides sustainable, safe and independent operation of the Russian segment of the Internet".
For the formation of information knowledge Strategy provides for 19 different measures, including:
- to pursue activities in the field of spiritual and moral education of citizens;
- to implement educational projects;
- to create a safe information environment based on the promotion of the information resources that contribute to the spread of traditional Russian spiritual and moral values;
- to provide conditions for scientific and technical creativity;
- to use and develop various educational technologies, including distance learning, e-learning.
Some aspects of the Strategy seem a bit threatening and imply a strengthening of state control:
- to improve the mechanisms for limiting access to information whose dissemination is banned in Russia by the Federal law and its removal;
- to improve mechanisms of legal regulation of the media, as well as a means of providing access to information, which in many ways can be attributed to the media, but are not (online TV, news aggregators, social networking, sites on the Internet, instant messaging);
- to take measures for the effective use of modern information platforms for the dissemination of reliable and quality information of the Russian production.
In terms of the development of the ICT infrastructure of the Russian Federation established:
- to ensure the use of Russian cryptographic algorithms and encryption in the interaction of government agencies among themselves and with citizens and organizations;
- to replace imported equipment, and electronic component base for the Russian counterparts;
- to carry out coordinated actions aimed at connecting to the information infrastructure of the Russian Federation;
- to provide comprehensive protection of information infrastructure of the Russian Federation from hacker attacks, including using state of the detection system.
The government aims to create the Russian system-wide and application software, telecommunications equipment and end user devices for wide use by individuals, small, medium and large businesses, including on the basis of processing large amounts of data, use of cloud technology and Internet of things.
For the protection of state interests is necessary to provide processing of data on Russian servers, and also data transfer on the territory of the Russian Federation with use of communication networks of the Russian operators.
Among the main directions of development of the Russian ICT called big data, Artificial Intelligence, robotics and biotechnology, with cloudy and foggy calculations.
- 26-06-2019Top 10 technology trends in data processing and Analytics in 2019, according to Gartner
- 06-06-2019The technology of the future. How artificial intelligence will be in 2019?
- 03-06-2019Three private companies for NASA sent landers to the moon in 2020-2021 years
- 05-05-2019How will look life after 100 years
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible