Article 13 implies the existence of tools in social networks for scanning published images and videos that may infringe copyright. Such a scanning system is already working within YouTube to search for content that is protected by copyright.
It just so happened that everything published online is the author. For this reason, all deeply concerned, as no one would be willing to post memes and take responsibility for the use of popular images, is protected by copyright. And if it was published meme, on demand, will need to provide the agreement with the rightholder. Of course, few people have the agreement of the copyright holder to publish memes using photos of Robert Downey, Jr.
Rumor has it that Internet users are worried in vain, and no plans to abuse the law. But when it is accepted, you can apply it will be as it pleases the owners and regulatory authorities. Whether it will be accepted will be known on July 13.
- 11-07-2018When we will end the storage of digital data, we'll use DNA
- 29-06-2018Greatest mysteries: what is consciousness?
- 27-06-2018Composed of 35 chief technology forecasts to 2018
- 26-06-2018The theory of ether. What unites Mendeleev, Tesla, and von Braun?
- 17-06-2018Is there a limit to scientific knowledge?
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible