"A number of complex objects is characterized by its linearity, length, and separate and laying of pipes under water, therefore most of the company TEK is interested in using drones for monitoring their facilities," – said Anton semeykin.
Company TEK UAVs or rented from a third party, or used prototypes made on the basis of their own development. This is due to restrictions in legislation governing the rules of the organization of flights in the airspace of the Russian Federation. At present, the use of UAVs requires the constant advance of the completion of the harmonisation of flights with the relevant authorities. A regular flight of the UAV with a fixed frequency is actually feasible, even though such flights along linear features TEK give the greatest effect from their use.
Anton semeykin also paid special attention to challenges and threats for the complex objects that arise in the use of UAVs. Unmanned aerial vehicles are relatively affordable, and their technical characteristics allow for preliminary investigation of vulnerable nodes in the grid, and then to strike at key elements.
Currently, to detect and prevent threats from the use of UAVs by the leadership of our country has taken certain measures. In early December of 2019, a number of agencies have received the authority to prevent the location of the UAV over any objects, and use special means to counter UAV.
Anton semeykin noted that the FEC objects can be protected not only by the units of such structures, but also the departmental security of fuel and energy companies and private security agencies who have no authority to respond to and counter UAV flights.
"The Ministry of fuel and energy companies in the framework of the comprehensive revision of the legislation in the field of security and antiterrorist protection of fuel and energy assets will be considered on the delegation to departmental security and private security organizations carrying out protection of objects of fuel and energy complex, law for the prevention and counter UAV", – said the Director of the Department.
- 11-08-2020A breakthrough in the storage of information: scientists have encoded the "Wizard of Oz" in DNA
- 02-07-2020The future of data centers
- 20-06-2020Vladimir Kitov: "it is Impossible to understand how scientists-pioneers foresaw the universal computerization in the 50's!"
- 08-06-2020How many qubits needed for quantum superiority?
- 16-05-2020Ten technologies that will shake the world in 2020
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible