What the Chinese have to follow other people's emotions? Surprisingly, they use the results of surveillance in order to arrange breaks at work, time to change the duties of employees and even to distribute the weekend. All this is necessary in order to increase the efficiency of the enterprise. One Chinese company claims that their profit increased by 315 million dollars after they started using technology.
Tracking of cerebral impulses is carried out using sensors that are built into headgear that is part of a working uniform. Technology is used not only in enterprises related to production, but in the military structures. Sensors and artificial intelligence catch such States as anger, anxiety or sadness. This helps prevent various incidents at the workplace.
Initially, the project was developed at the University of Ningbo. The funding it received from the state. Today, more than a dozen businesses and military agencies use the technology for tracking emotions, and according to Jingzhou Cheng, the official who oversees the program, there is no doubt its positive impact.
It just so happened that some duties demand high concentration, and if the managing enterprise receives a warning about the undesirable emotional state of the employee, the employee can send on a weekend or give it a less responsible job. By the way, other sensors are used in the uniforms of the drivers of high-speed trains. The sensor can even Wake the driver if he falls asleep.
I wonder whether we are ready to ensure that the employer or the government tracking our emotions? Rumor has it that in China, workers have a negative attitude to the device, assuming that someone wants to read their thoughts, but then all used. Indeed, in some companies the tracking technology for emotions has been introduced in 2014.
- 02-07-2020The future of data centers
- 20-06-2020Vladimir Kitov: "it is Impossible to understand how scientists-pioneers foresaw the universal computerization in the 50's!"
- 08-06-2020How many qubits needed for quantum superiority?
- 16-05-2020Ten technologies that will shake the world in 2020
- 31-03-2020How to design the city based robotic transport
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible