Various aspects of international action of HIGH SCHOOLS were considered in works of the Russian and foreign scientists. So, general questions of international cooperation of high schools were researched by M.S.Andronov, I.N.Zornikovym, D.I.Ivanov, V.G.Kinelev, I.I.Kuriloj, I.V.Borisovoj, L.P.Volkovoj, N.I.Zverevym, E.A.Knjazevoj, J.I.Kostjushinoj, N.V.Pelihovym; features of integration of the Russian higher school in the all-European educational space were analyzed by E.A.Baevoj, E.V.Pavlenko, J.M.peregudovoj, M.V.Larionovoj; questions of globalisation of higher education were studied by V.A.Belovym, JI.A. Verbitsky, H.H. Fedotovoj, etc. Attempt of ordering of approaches of N.Medvedev. The majority of authors considering problems of the international interaction in an education sphere confirm a global role of the higher school in realisation of geopolitical and external economic national interests of Russia.
The given problem infringes on interests of a wide range of scientists: economists, political scientists, geopolitics, teachers, historians and geographers. The methodology of the given research is based on the geosystem approach − on V.V.Dokuchayev, V.I.Vernadsky, h.p. to Berg, V.B.Sochave, etc. according to which any natural or anthropogenous object/process (in this case HIGH SCHOOL international action) should be considered not separately, and in an interconnection and relations. International action, according to the author represents open system therefore at its estimation it is necessary to consider not only straight lines, but also feedback between its components. The system approach assumes that international action cannot be performed and develop without communication with other components of HIGH SCHOOL (material resources, sotsiokulturnaja environment, innovative and design activity). teoretiko - The experimental component of research consists in development of model of strategy of international action on the HIGH SCHOOL example (SGAFKST) transboundary region (border of the Russian Federation and RB) (the Appendix 1. STRATEGY). In the course of model construction it is possible to allocate following stages:
The system analysis of resources and requirements of HIGH SCHOOL.
- Strategy writing.
- Strategy introduction.
- Expert estimation of the received results.
The preliminary analysis of results of introduction of strategy shows that it yields certain positive results on advancement of knowledge and ideas of scientific community SGAFKST in a global information field, there is a forming of uniform educational space with HIGH SCHOOLS of Belarus (the program of network training with the Belarus state university of physical training, the program of strategic cooperation with the Grodno state university of Yankee Kupally, etc.). Use of scientific and educational potential, for realisation of innovative ideas and acquisition of the All-Russia and international authority becomes the major task for HIGH SCHOOLS.
The preliminary analysis of statistics has allowed to reveal following problems of development of international action in HIGH SCHOOLS of Russia:
- Share of employees of the majority of organisations of the higher education owning a foreign language at level, allowing acceptable level of communications with foreign partners no more than 10 %.
- Features of mentality connected with perception of the Russian education system as exclusive.
- Lagging from the European countries in rates of development of programs of remote training, absence of their English-speaking versions.
According to Federal Agency of the state statistics (<http://www.gks.ru/>) in 2013-2014 in the Russian Federation students из173 the countries are trained. The greatest quantity of students comes to the Russian HIGH SCHOOLS from the CIS countries (40 %); the countries of Asia traditionally take the second place (36 %); the countries of Africa close a three of leaders (6,5 %). Only 5 % from total number of students driving to the country representatives of countries of Western Europe. The similar geography of foreign students has historical preconditions and is traditional for the Soviet and Post-Soviet period. Whether relative density of Europeans from total number of student's contingent trained in Russia can change? Whether it is necessary to change this ratio in a context of geopolitical interests of Russia? The academic community and the state as a whole should answer these questions the next years. In a similar situation some geographical advantage regions receive the countries being on the western boundaries: The Belgorod, Leningrad, Pskov, Smolensk, Bryansk areas. But designated above a problem, in particular absence of necessary level of the cross-cultural communication, essential distinctions in the maintenance of curriculums and methods of their realisation, too slow integration into Bolonsky system, deprive of appeal provincial HIGH SCHOOLS.
On this background the problem of development of model of international action of regional HIGH SCHOOL in the conditions of integration of Russia into universal educational space taking into account modern geopolitical conditions is staticized. A difference of approaches and the conceptual directions underlying development of strategy of development of international action in HIGH SCHOOLS of Russia it is caused both features of a geographical position, and a specific orientation of educational institutions.
Attraction of foreign students for training in the Russian Federation has a special role from the point of view of geopolitical safety of the state and forming of positive image of Russia in the World. It is obvious that each student - the foreigner visitors for study to some extent adapts not only for HIGH SCHOOL, but also features of life in other country: to culture, the traditions, existing system of rates and moral values. Foreign students are future potential partners of the Russian state in sphere of economy, a policy, formation, sports, culture. On the basis of the student's friendship generated in days of stay in our country new business relations and mutually advantageous cooperation will be fastened.
Thus, correctly picked up and organised support of vocational counselling, self-determination and psychological support of vospitatelno-educational process of foreign students, will promote increase of prestige and the social importance not only separately taken HIGH SCHOOL, but the state as a whole.
- Bolonsky process and its value for Russia the Text.: higher education integration into Europe / V.A.Belov, M.L.Entin, G.I.Gladkov, etc.; under the editorship of K.Pursiajnena, S.A.Medvedev. M: Retsep, 2005. - 197 with.:
- Influence of political systems on international cooperation. / under the editorship of L. M.Shlosberga. Pskov: Publishing house AHO «the Center of social designing"Renaissance", 2005. - With. 71-76.
- Gusev, E.S.Upravlenie international cooperation in uniform economic space: with use an inform. Systems / E.S.Gusev; [Gos. Un y upr.] M, 2004. - 23 with.
- Management to the code of knowledge on management of projects (Management PMBOK) 4 edition. PMI 2008
- Kremen, M.A.Psihologija of management / M.A.Kremen. - Minsk: management Academy at the President of Byelorussia, 2001. - 210 with.
- JAkovleva, N. An island Teoretiko-methodological bases of pedagogical designing: monogr. / N. O.Jakovleva. M: information-publishing centre AtisO, 2002. - 239 with.
- 31-03-2020How to design the city based robotic transport
- 23-03-2020The birth and life of computers
- 09-02-20202020: trends and forecasts
- 05-01-2020Nine major technological breakthroughs 2019
- 27-11-2019The Creator of the Internet told me how to do it all well
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible