the company, the OpenAI created a new version of the generator of texts with the potential to create an industrial scale to create fake news and dangerous spam with effective clickbaiting headers. Learning system GPT 2 developers used the eight million web pages. Allegedly, it is able to adapt to the style and content of a given text fragment, for example, to finish a poem Shakespeare or write a note using one initial offer.
The company representatives said that they were forced to disable some functions of the system before the announcement because of the possibility of its use in malicious ways. Journalists were able to test the "stripped-down" system, after entering one of the proposals they received from artificial intelligence is quite coherent meaningful text, even though it was a glimpse of "native writing".
"It works well enough to use it as a General artificial intelligence to generate text. I'm terrified of GPT-2 because it is a technology that can be used to manipulate the population. In my opinion, that makes him more dangerous than any weapon," — said the journalist of the edition of The Next Web Tristan green after testing AI algorithms.
In the future, the technology of text generation can be used to create books based on existing works of famous authors. Release date full version of the GPT-2 is not declared.
Tags: artificial intelligence
- 02-07-2020The future of data centers
- 20-06-2020Vladimir Kitov: "it is Impossible to understand how scientists-pioneers foresaw the universal computerization in the 50's!"
- 08-06-2020How many qubits needed for quantum superiority?
- 16-05-2020Ten technologies that will shake the world in 2020
- 31-03-2020How to design the city based robotic transport
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible