The role of microelectronics technology in the development architecture of computers is obvious. Moreover, the development of technology generates new architecture of computers. So it was in the mid 70-ies, when the appearance of the SYSTEM gave rise to computers with SIMD architecture, and in the early 80-ies when the development of the BIS spawned transputer (TR) and computers with MIMD architecture. It is the development of microelectronics technology has made a real active development of NK subjects in the second half of 80-ies.
1. Classification of variants of implementation of neural networks.. 3
2. Modern possibilities of the hardware implementation of the 4 PS..
2.1 Overview of international developments the hardware implementation of the 4 PS..
2.2 an Overview of national achievements the hardware implementation of the PS.. 7
2.3 Generalized assessment of the current capabilities of hardware implementation of PS.. 10
3. Promising areas of research in the field of hardware implementation of PS 11..
4. 12 conclusions...
- 09-08-2019Eduard projdakov: "At the time you pulled electronics personal computers. Now it will pull the robots"
- 27-07-2019Ten global challenges that today solve technology
- 26-06-2019Top 10 technology trends in data processing and Analytics in 2019, according to Gartner
- 06-06-2019The technology of the future. How artificial intelligence will be in 2019?
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible