There is a growing interconnection and interdependence between technological, economic, social and political changes, between different countries and regions of the world. A few years ago no one would have thought that the stability of the economy or the financial system of one state may depend on the results of internal investigations in the other through the mechanism of economic sanctions. However, the possibility that the sanctions mechanism be limited, because a high degree of interdependence may cause negative consequences in third countries and even in the country initiating the sanctions measures. The modern world is becoming tougher, there are less simple and less linear dependencies.
Under these conditions before calling the necessary major changes are all from individuals and communities to large countries and even civilizations. But how to navigate these changes and to obtain reliable knowledge about the world, which had suddenly become so strange and unpredictable? In recent centuries this knowledge to humanity were ready to submit to science. At first she managed to find tools for learning about the world, and then crept to the solution of the most difficult tasks – the study of society and the actual person. Now all these objects of study are changing at high speed, mutually influencing each other: humanity is able to change the world until its complete transformation or even destruction of, the society and people influenced by technological and other changes look set to lose many traditional features.
The study of these complex changes requires new tools and approaches at the interface of established disciplines and familiar forms of organization of research activity, at the crossroads of theory and practice when the knowledge gained should immediately be implemented: the technological, economic or social process. The one who adapts more slowly to changes in danger of losing, until the complete disappearance, in the literal and figurative sense. From the point of view of large communities of peoples, Nations and States, this means a need to develop new institutions and mechanisms of work with knowledge – finding it and applying it is in this systemic sense.
- 14-10-2019The most dangerous pseudoscientists countries: integramouse, pseudo-historians and other bigots
- 09-08-2019Eduard projdakov: "At the time you pulled electronics personal computers. Now it will pull the robots"
- 27-07-2019Ten global challenges that today solve technology
- 26-06-2019Top 10 technology trends in data processing and Analytics in 2019, according to Gartner
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible