These proportions are obtained as a result of mathematical processing of numerical series corresponding macroparameters for 15 years in the period 2000-2014, which was characterized by high oil prices on the world market.
It is shown that the oil dependency of the Russian economy is much stronger than commonly presumed. In this regard, in the concluding Chapter of the book presents proposals for the creation of the state system of forecasting oil prices, which can be a major element of system of strategic public planning.
Further discussed the issues about the impact of US dollar exchange rate on the basic macroeconomic parameters of the Russian economy, as well as the possible application of common trends for short-term forecasting of the crisis.
In addition, the monograph presents the basic terms of the subject area.
The monograph can be of interest to analysts, strategic planners, managers, researchers, teachers, postgraduates and students.
- 17-06-2018Is there a limit to scientific knowledge?
- 27-05-2018"Grandma, why do you need such a big brain?" Really, why?
- 03-05-2018Kevin Kelly says: "Sooner or later we ourselves become gods"
- 18-04-2018Innovation in the USSR. The story of Akademgorodok, which could become "Soviet Silicon Valley"
- 07-04-2018What images of the future we paint for the largest it company
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible