These proportions are obtained as a result of mathematical processing of numerical series corresponding macroparameters for 15 years in the period 2000-2014, which was characterized by high oil prices on the world market.
It is shown that the oil dependency of the Russian economy is much stronger than commonly presumed. In this regard, in the concluding Chapter of the book presents proposals for the creation of the state system of forecasting oil prices, which can be a major element of system of strategic public planning.
Further discussed the issues about the impact of US dollar exchange rate on the basic macroeconomic parameters of the Russian economy, as well as the possible application of common trends for short-term forecasting of the crisis.
In addition, the monograph presents the basic terms of the subject area.
The monograph can be of interest to analysts, strategic planners, managers, researchers, teachers, postgraduates and students.
- 18-08-2017The wisdom of the crowd under computer control: a hybrid intelligence learning to predict the unpredictable
- 26-07-2017Gravitational waves will help to "hear" new dimensions
- 23-07-2017Are there parallel universes? Ten facts "for"
- 15-07-2017Ten predictions of science fiction became reality
- 03-07-2017Seven technologies that could cost trillions of dollars
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible