These proportions are obtained as a result of mathematical processing of numerical series corresponding macroparameters for 15 years in the period 2000-2014, which was characterized by high oil prices on the world market.
It is shown that the oil dependency of the Russian economy is much stronger than commonly presumed. In this regard, in the concluding Chapter of the book presents proposals for the creation of the state system of forecasting oil prices, which can be a major element of system of strategic public planning.
Further discussed the issues about the impact of US dollar exchange rate on the basic macroeconomic parameters of the Russian economy, as well as the possible application of common trends for short-term forecasting of the crisis.
In addition, the monograph presents the basic terms of the subject area.
The monograph can be of interest to analysts, strategic planners, managers, researchers, teachers, postgraduates and students.
- 23-03-2017New ARM processors are ready for application AI
- 18-03-2017The consciousness has no place in the body, and the relationship of brain and mind - the mystery of the primeval
- 17-03-2017Points played. As people have suffered from killings and rape in virtual reality
- 17-03-2017The more accurate the clock, the more blurred becomes the time
- 16-03-2017He-who-can, but should: SpaceX and the prospects of colonization of Mars
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible