These proportions are obtained as a result of mathematical processing of numerical series corresponding macroparameters for 15 years in the period 2000-2014, which was characterized by high oil prices on the world market.
It is shown that the oil dependency of the Russian economy is much stronger than commonly presumed. In this regard, in the concluding Chapter of the book presents proposals for the creation of the state system of forecasting oil prices, which can be a major element of system of strategic public planning.
Further discussed the issues about the impact of US dollar exchange rate on the basic macroeconomic parameters of the Russian economy, as well as the possible application of common trends for short-term forecasting of the crisis.
In addition, the monograph presents the basic terms of the subject area.
The monograph can be of interest to analysts, strategic planners, managers, researchers, teachers, postgraduates and students.
- 04-12-2017Dark matter — "aliens" for astrophysicists?
- 01-12-2017Architect of the future: a candid conversation with Elon Musk
- 27-11-2017The true story of robotics starting with the same simple graphics
- 15-11-2017Can machines have consciousness, according to neuroscientists? It seems that Yes
- 05-11-2017We are thirty years from the appearance of consciousness in machines. But the hype is premature
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible