Marked scale, a significant number of organisations and a large number of experts and researchers engaged in predictive studies in these countries. The continuity and regularity of scientific and technological predictions in recent decades has become the norm in industrialized countries, and the forecasts form the basis of national monitoring systems the prospects of technological development. Created a variety of methods and forms of organization of scientific and technological forecasts used during the research of prospects of development taking into account internal factors for each country and external conditions. The conditions of an adequate choice of methods and forms of organization of projections. Examples of successful and unfulfilled expectations and effective systems of organization of scientific and technological forecasts.
Tags: analytical work
- 02-07-2020The future of data centers
- 20-06-2020Vladimir Kitov: "it is Impossible to understand how scientists-pioneers foresaw the universal computerization in the 50's!"
- 08-06-2020How many qubits needed for quantum superiority?
- 16-05-2020Ten technologies that will shake the world in 2020
- 31-03-2020How to design the city based robotic transport
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible