Marked scale, a significant number of organisations and a large number of experts and researchers engaged in predictive studies in these countries. The continuity and regularity of scientific and technological predictions in recent decades has become the norm in industrialized countries, and the forecasts form the basis of national monitoring systems the prospects of technological development. Created a variety of methods and forms of organization of scientific and technological forecasts used during the research of prospects of development taking into account internal factors for each country and external conditions. The conditions of an adequate choice of methods and forms of organization of projections. Examples of successful and unfulfilled expectations and effective systems of organization of scientific and technological forecasts.
Tags: analytical work
- 27-11-2019The Creator of the Internet told me how to do it all well
- 19-11-2019How much energy is needed for the brain to work?
- 12-11-2019Seven technologies that will define the year 2020
- 26-10-2019Space travel, underground house and burgers from beetles. Samsung showed its vision of the future world
- 14-10-2019The most dangerous pseudoscientists countries: integramouse, pseudo-historians and other bigots
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible