Marked scale, a significant number of organisations and a large number of experts and researchers engaged in predictive studies in these countries. The continuity and regularity of scientific and technological predictions in recent decades has become the norm in industrialized countries, and the forecasts form the basis of national monitoring systems the prospects of technological development. Created a variety of methods and forms of organization of scientific and technological forecasts used during the research of prospects of development taking into account internal factors for each country and external conditions. The conditions of an adequate choice of methods and forms of organization of projections. Examples of successful and unfulfilled expectations and effective systems of organization of scientific and technological forecasts.
Tags: analytical work
- 20-10-2018Could a Large Gap to cause a new Big Bang?
- 16-10-2018Everything you know about the brain, likely by mistake...
- 28-09-2018Ethics simulations: will virtual people happy?
- 09-09-2018Earth: the next 5 billion years...
- 31-07-2018Russian flight. China stole Russian space secrets. Have nothing more to steal
- 23-08-2013Earth vs. The sun, or the change of magnetic poles
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible