Marked scale, a significant number of organisations and a large number of experts and researchers engaged in predictive studies in these countries. The continuity and regularity of scientific and technological predictions in recent decades has become the norm in industrialized countries, and the forecasts form the basis of national monitoring systems the prospects of technological development. Created a variety of methods and forms of organization of scientific and technological forecasts used during the research of prospects of development taking into account internal factors for each country and external conditions. The conditions of an adequate choice of methods and forms of organization of projections. Examples of successful and unfulfilled expectations and effective systems of organization of scientific and technological forecasts.
Tags: analytical work
- 16-09-201710 the coming "end of the world", which need not to sleep
- 13-09-2017Elon Musk: competition in the field of artificial intelligence could lead to a world war
- 01-09-2017To burn the library of Alexandria-2. GOOGLE has digitized 25 million books — why can't they be read?
- 31-08-2017So at different times saw a future of interstellar travel
- 28-08-2017"Dark DNA" can change the way we think about evolution
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible