Marked scale, a significant number of organisations and a large number of experts and researchers engaged in predictive studies in these countries. The continuity and regularity of scientific and technological predictions in recent decades has become the norm in industrialized countries, and the forecasts form the basis of national monitoring systems the prospects of technological development. Created a variety of methods and forms of organization of scientific and technological forecasts used during the research of prospects of development taking into account internal factors for each country and external conditions. The conditions of an adequate choice of methods and forms of organization of projections. Examples of successful and unfulfilled expectations and effective systems of organization of scientific and technological forecasts.
Tags: analytical work
- 17-02-2018The near future through the eyes of artists-futurists
- 08-02-2018Jobs for the future: how interesting will be the jobs?
- 03-02-2018Graphene could solve five major problems of the world
- 30-01-2018"Supercomputer" digest: four news from the world of high performance computing
- 28-01-2018Overview of fusion startups in the world
- 30-11--0001Physics saw the beginning of times and confirmed the expansion of the Universe
- 30-09-2010From Russia suggest that you escape as soon as possible