In fact, the Syrian conflict has become one of the classical examples of the so-called "irregular and hybrid conflict" in which there is a confrontation between the regular army (government forces) and irregular actors (groups of various kinds). This enables not only conventional, but also special operations forces. There is a war in cyberspace. One of the key points is propaganda.
The present study aims to reveal the structure of the information sector of the civil conflict in Syria, to show the degree of involvement of different players, and methods of their work in the information space. The book covers the period from 2012 to 2015. The book is addressed to representatives of scientific and expert community dealing with information warfare, special journalism, and the theory of modern armed conflict.
- 06-12-2017That can make science 600 billion dollars?
- 02-12-2017More small space?
- 10-08-2017Hiroshima and Nagasaki destroyed atomic bombs of Hitler?
- 17-02-2017Planet Labs launched into space hundreds of tiny satellites around the clock to remove the entire surface of the Earth. Why is it important?
- 04-12-2016Nuclear flying monster. As in the Soviet Union was building nuclear aircraft
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world