The publication presents the theory and practice of "soft power" in modern conditions, a chronicle of current publications on international and domestic issues of the period a sharp exacerbation of information confrontation around Russia, starting with the events in Ukraine and Russian military presence in Syria.
This work uses the author's memoirs having relation to the time of the cold war, spetspropagandistskoy activities during the Afghan war (1979-1989). In comparative terms today highly relevant analysis of the experience of forms and methods of "soft power" commanders and staffs of the Imperial Russian army in the Muslim East.
The publication can be used as educational support material for students enrolled in the specialty "foreign regional studies", "journalism", "politics", "international relations", "social communication", "PR and advertising", "information security", "linguistics" and all who have reviewed the book the questions will be of particular interest.
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 06-12-2017That can make science 600 billion dollars?
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere