On January 25 2010 in the world Trade Center held a joint round table "Russia in the face of cyber-terrorism: security of it infrastructure and strategic industrial facilities", organized jointly by the Foundation "Science-XXI" and by Symantec. The round table was attended General Director of the Center, doctor of technical Sciences Sergei Grinyaev.
In the framework of the round table discussed problems of safety of industrial enterprises and strategic facilities. Open discussion of the security of the it infrastructure aimed to draw attention to the topic of industrial security and to enable stakeholders to receive the latest information on the most modern technologies of protection of industrial it infrastructures. The event also hosted an open discussion with a discussion of the strengths and weaknesses of the presented technologies and solutions.
This topic has become particularly relevant after the advent of a new generation of computer viruses that use complex and sophisticated mechanisms for the implementation in a well-protected network of industrial facilities (for example, Stuxnet, which penetrated into the network of the Bushehr nuclear power plant in Iran) and have the capacity to threaten national security.
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere