Both Chechen campaigns still remain largely unknown war. Cursed long gone are the days when even public media were open to enemy propaganda, but in recent years, television and print, have fallen into the other extreme — the country learns about the situation in the Caucasus by the meager reports of victories and losses, short news reports, almost devoid of detail.
Serious work professionally analyzing combat experience from Chechnya, you can literally be counted on the fingers. And this book is among the best.The authors, veterans of both the Afghan and Chechen wars, many years collecting information about the combat application of troops in the Caucasus. Ambushes and raids, reconnaissance and destruction of enemy bases, the work of helicopter pilots and snipers, specific recommendations experienced fighters, an analysis of the fighting in the city, in the mountains and "green"... This book is a real encyclopedia of operations of the Chechen wars, the quintessence of combat experience, textbook of military skill, detail, in detail, the story of how to survive and win the war in Chechnya.
Chechen war : military operations. ; Moscow: Yauza, Eksmo, 2009. — 320 p.
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere