In 2011. The U.S., NATO, and behind them the world behind the scenes, hiding behind the words democracy, human rights and resolution No. 1973 of the Security Council manekeni the UN, dealt with one of the most prosperous African country of Libya. A natural question arises: which country will be the next victim?
To answer you need first of all to understand the true purpose and the motives of the organizers of that aggression. It is not difficult to do, especially because the fate of Iraq provides a basis for some generalizations and conclusions.
The report analyzed various risk factors for the possible victims of military aggression.
1.Oil risk factor.. 4
2. New global and regional currencies as risk factors.. 11
3. Chinese risk factor.. 15
4. Ethnic and religious factors 19 risk..
The results of the analysis.. 23
A list of 25 sources..
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere