The United States failed to achieve any of its goals in Afghanistan.
Reports Yenicag.Ru about this stated the leader of the Islamic party of Afghanistan, the field commander and former Prime Minister Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, the TV channel Tolo.
"No achievements either for Afghanistan or for the United States. America failed to achieve any of their goals. Announced that it will end the production and smuggling of drugs, but drug production is growing annually by almost 80%. And today, 17 years later, is at its peak," said Hekmatyar.
The leader of the Islamic party of Afghanistan also said that the United States failed to establish a strong government in Kabul and make your way to Central Asia. According to him, Americans "are unable to find a way to Central Asia."
"The Russians out of Central Asia, returned. Any goals achieved by the Americans after so many killings, spending billions of dollars?"said Afghan politician, quoted by "Interfax".
The leader of the Islamic party also commented on the statement of U.S. President Donald trump on the presence of American forces in Afghanistan, which is not limited in time, and will depend on the situation in the country and in the world.
"I don't believe trump will be true to his word, because during his election campaign, he talked completely different. He said: I don't know what our troops are doing in Afghanistan. He did not believe in the legitimacy of the war. But after he entered the White house, he changed his position," said Hekmatyar.
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere