Round table discussion: "Russia and NATO: the new realities of a relationship." 13 July in Brussels hosted a meeting of the Council Russia – NATO. According to the official representative of the Alliance on the agenda marked with the following main topics: the crisis in Ukraine, Afghanistan and reducing the risks of military incidents in the world.
We talked about the key results held on 8-9 July in Warsaw the NATO summit, during which Alliance members took the decision on placement in the Baltic States and Poland four multinational battalions, said about the initial level of operational readiness of the European missile defense system and the multinational presence in the black sea region. How to transform relations between Russia and NATO given the new realities?
The event was attended by:
— General Director of the Center for political information Alexei MUKHIN;
— head of Department of international organizations and world political processes, Moscow state University. M. V. Lomonosov Andrei SIDOROV;
— Professor of the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Federation Sergey BOLSHAKOV;
— General Director of the Center for strategic estimates and projections Sergey GRINYAEV;
— Deputy Director of the CIS Institute, military expert Vladimir EVSEEV.
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 06-12-2017That can make science 600 billion dollars?
- 02-12-2017More small space?
- 10-08-2017Hiroshima and Nagasaki destroyed atomic bombs of Hitler?
- 17-02-2017Planet Labs launched into space hundreds of tiny satellites around the clock to remove the entire surface of the Earth. Why is it important?
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere