Round table discussion: "Russia and NATO: the new realities of a relationship." 13 July in Brussels hosted a meeting of the Council Russia – NATO. According to the official representative of the Alliance on the agenda marked with the following main topics: the crisis in Ukraine, Afghanistan and reducing the risks of military incidents in the world.
We talked about the key results held on 8-9 July in Warsaw the NATO summit, during which Alliance members took the decision on placement in the Baltic States and Poland four multinational battalions, said about the initial level of operational readiness of the European missile defense system and the multinational presence in the black sea region. How to transform relations between Russia and NATO given the new realities?
The event was attended by:
— General Director of the Center for political information Alexei MUKHIN;
— head of Department of international organizations and world political processes, Moscow state University. M. V. Lomonosov Andrei SIDOROV;
— Professor of the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Federation Sergey BOLSHAKOV;
— General Director of the Center for strategic estimates and projections Sergey GRINYAEV;
— Deputy Director of the CIS Institute, military expert Vladimir EVSEEV.
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere