According to military experts, in the near future the two States can move to full-scale fighting, during which it may be applied to biological and chemical weapons.
This year the conflict around the Hajj came to the fact that the mufti of Saudi Arabia declared Iran's Supreme leader Ali Khamenei "non-Muslim". The Iranian leader, in response, decided to move the place of the Hajj in Iraq.
New round of the conflict has passed after September 19, in Yemen, Saudi aviation was fired by the hospital organization "Doctors without borders".
It is argued that a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran, the international community will not be able to stop. And since the roots of the conflict actually are religious differences (Iran — the leader of the Shiite world, the Saudi Kingdom is Sunni. — "Rosbalt".), right or wrong find will be hardly possible.
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere