It will be interesting to compare this theory with other existing divisions of the world now and with the political realities of today. First of all, it recalls the traditional division of "North – South", industrialized - developing countries. But at the forefront of the economic contradiction is derived, reflecting the gap in levels of production, consumption, standard of living. It is easy to see for him the historical legacy of colonialism "Metropolis – colony". Overall, except for a few well started former colonies, the geographical scope of the old and the new division coincided.
However, the opposition of "North–South" existed together with a different bunch of "West – East", reflecting the ideological division of the world. That is, economic and political vector of contradictions were geographically divorced perpendicular, creating a simple triangular scheme of world order: the West – East – Third world.
The scheme adopted universally, although as with any simplification, it described a world quite approximately. So inside the socialist world existed strong contradiction between the USSR and China. Moreover, in those days, the level of development of China belonged to developing countries like India, although possessed of a powerful military infrastructure, which allowed to create nuclear weapons and strategic missiles. However, a small border conflict, the conflict here in the case of large-scale war against the USSR without much risk to themselves could turn China into a desert. The impossibility of such scenario is not canceled minor collisions. Communist China in defiance of the USSR and helped the Afghan Mujahideen and the Angolan rebels at the same time with the Americans.
On the economic level, many countries of the Soviet bloc (Cuba, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia), too, belonged to the Third world. Without the generous help of the Communist "of the North" the prospects of not only their development, but the existence would look very problematic.
1. The Conflict East-West.. 5
2. Third world conflict and the "North-South". 6
3. How effective is the current approach to relations with the Third world? 9
4. Technological impact.. 10
5. New in the analysis of conflicts.. 13
6. The conflict on a "poor against poor". 15
7. Nationalization is a possible source of conflict?.. 23
8. Functions of Islamic terrorism.. 29
9. Problems Of Russia.. 31
10. In conclusion.. 37
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere