Project materials center around the analysis and evaluation of new approaches to warfare in the modern world. special attention is paid to the types and aspects of confrontation as "network war" or "network-centric confrontation." Also in this section are published materials reflecting trends in reforming the armed forces in Russia and other countries of the world.
In the work on the basis of monitoring and evaluation information media formed image of the main terrorist groups fighting today in Syria and Iraq against government forces.
The monograph is the result of the authors ' synthesis of research in the field of warfare and command and control in terms of what happened in the beginning of XXI century information technology revolution. The result of introduction of achievements of information technology revolution in the practice of military Affairs was a dramatic synergistic increase in combat effectiveness of weapons, a fundamental review of the strategy and tactics of warfare, and approaches to the construction of the armed forces.
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere