The monograph is the result of the authors ' synthesis of research in the field of warfare and command and control in terms of what happened in the beginning of XXI century information technology revolution. The result of introduction of achievements of information technology revolution in the practice of military Affairs was a dramatic synergistic increase in combat effectiveness of weapons, a fundamental review of the strategy and tactics of warfare, and approaches to the construction of the armed forces.
These revolutionary changes were summarized in the concept of network-centric warfare, formed in the USA in the late XX century. In the monograph the analysis of the concept of network-centric warfare, identified the fundamental relationship of this concept with the it revolution, trends in the development of new weapons, restructuring the organizational structure of the armed forces, as well as the methods and forms of warfare. The paper presents perspectives of development of armament and military equipment, widely used in network-centric warfare. Examples of armed conflicts of the late XX – early XXI centuries identified the key features of network-centric warfare. Material of the monograph is addressed to specialists, leading applied research in the field of military construction, command, and developers of new weapons.
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere