In Syria, the militants of the armed oppositions, using improvised explosive ustroystva (IEDs), are confronted with the problem of masking.
A large part of the territory of Syria is a desert, often with a fairly rigid top layer. In addition, setting IEDs along paved roads as well saprygina risk of detection in the footsteps dug into the roadside soil.
Similar problems have emerged from the militants during the installation of the radars, which were directed at the target aircraft of the Israeli air force who received the task of destroying ground targets, prinadlezhavshij movement "Hezbollah", as objects of the Syrian security services to provide this movement support.
The militants went to the manufacture of camouflage of the buildings, shape and color make them look like rocks inside which ostanavlivali IED (mainly managed over the air).
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere