During the first decade of the twenty-first century United States, Russia, China and other world powers to develop a new type of weapon, based on the latest technologies and the use of information technology and the Internet. Special units are preparing the cyber battlefield with the help of the so-called logic bombs and back doors, in time of peace by placing virtual explosives in other countries. This new war is not a game and not a figment of our imagination, is not an alternative to conventional warfare. In fact, it may increase the probability of more traditional military conflicts with the use of firearms and missiles.
This book will help to understand what a cyber war, how and why it develops; to analyze risks; to prepare for it and think about how to control it. To create defences against cyber attacks will take a considerable time, but until that happens, the world is serious new threats weaken international stability and the beginning of a new world war - cyber war.
As conducted cyber warfare and information attack in Syria, Estonia, Georgia and Iraq? As in fifteen minutes and without a single terrorist or soldier to win over a whole government? New battleground - cyberspace.
ISBN: 978-5-459-00308-6, 978-0061962233
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere