Another photo of what is alleged is an element of "Rants-2", was made at the MAKS in Moscow in 2013. It shows the truck model KAMAZ-6350, which, apparently, were identified as part of the "Rants-2S" and could be a team point system. Mobile electronic warfare systems often consist of several vehicles, one of which is fitted with equipment for jamming, and others are used for auxiliary tasks such as control and power generation.
Milstar is the name of a series of communications satellites, the U.S. air force, launched between 1994 and 2003, four of which are still working. Their antennas are very narrow beams, which provide fewer opportunities for detection and countering of the enemy and can change the chart the gain in signal detection in noise. The change came Milstar satellites, the Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF), running in the period from 2010 to 2020. They include the technology of frequency hopping, as well as phased antenna arrays, which can adapt its radiation pattern to block potential sources of interference.
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere