The identity of the cavalry General Alexei Brusilov has a special place in Russian history. Talented cavalryman, military commander known world and, finally, the Supreme commander-in-chief under the Provisional government.
Unlike many generals of the Imperial army A. A. Brusilov remained in Soviet Russia and even served as inspector of cavalry in the worker-peasant red army, becoming an enemy to most of the former colleagues. In his memoirs, A. A. Brusilov focuses on the First world war, but he also told me about his childhood, and about the February revolution, trying to explain and motivate their choice.
Publisher: Moscow: Veche
Series: the Path of a Russian officer
Release year: 2013
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere