The event was presented a new study of the Center for political information, describing the humanitarian mission of the Russian army, its traditions, current state and prospects. Whether humanitarian operations effective exit strategy of the global platform for the implementation of their competences and historical advantages? What distinguishes them from costly and not very efficient force of Western peacekeeping with the participation of NATO? What are the features of the Russian humanitarian mission in Syria?
— member of the Federation Council Committee on defense and security Alexey KONDRATYEV;
— General Director of the Center for political information Alexei MUKHIN;
— General Director of the Center for strategic estimates and projections Sergey GRINYAEV;
— Deputy Director of the CIS Institute, military expert Vladimir EVSEEV.
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 06-12-2017That can make science 600 billion dollars?
- 02-12-2017More small space?
- 10-08-2017Hiroshima and Nagasaki destroyed atomic bombs of Hitler?
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere