Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Aleshin (son of the first Deputy head of the radio-technical troops of the air force, General Alexander Aleshin) were killed in Syria on 18 September 2018. He was in the Russian military aircraft reconnaissance Il-20, which mistakenly shot down a Syrian air defenses. The Syrians then tried to strike at Israeli fighter jets, but on the wrong goal.
During the two Chechen wars in the North Caucasus have been killed and sons 55 colonels.
Instead of an epilogue... his Father's feat, we have a tradition
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere