In modern conditions of the relationship between Economics and war are becoming increasingly complex in nature.
A significant impact on these relationships have three factors:
- first, the changing global geopolitical situation;
- secondly, the improvement of means of warfare (nuclear weapons and missile technology, precision weapons);
- third, shifts in the nature of contemporary wars and military conflicts.
Terrorist acts in Russian cities, USA, Western Europe, Southeast Asia, counter-terrorist operation in the North Caucasus region, fighting terrorism in Israel, USA, the middle East forced to look at the fight against terrorism not only from the standpoint of internal security of any country, but on a very serious interstate problem. The solution to this problem is possible only through integrated use of all means and methods, including means and methods of military and economic confrontation.
In this paper we consider two questions:
- The essence, main directions and forms of military-economic confrontation.
- Features military-economic confrontation at the present stage.
I. the ESSENCE, MAIN DIRECTIONS AND forms of MILITARY-ECONOMIC CONFRONTATION.. 4
II. FEATURES MILITARY-ECONOMIC WARFARE ON THE MODERN STAGE 17
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 05-11-2018A Navy without ships. The Russian Navy is on the verge of collapse
- 07-04-2018Diversionary war against Russia
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere