The author refers to the tragic fate of Yugoslavia, recent developments which have dramatically changed
the appearance of such a complex region like the Balkans.
The book reflects also the history and formation of the state of the South Slavs.Special attention is paid to the causes of the Balkan conflicts and the role of third countries in their promotion and settlement. Shows the escalation of tensions in early 1998, which led in March 1999, the NATO aggression against the Socialist Federative Republic of Yugoslavia. It is devoted to the dramatic events associated with the negotiation process in Rambouillet and Paris, which ended without results and demonstrated the superiority of military force, thus solving the fate of the Yugoslav province of Kosovo and Yugoslavia in General. The book is intended for a broad readership.
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere