Home / Defence and security / The tragedy of Yugoslavia: Lessons and Conclusions / Events
Scientific-practical seminar "Yugoslav war"
The main report was made by the participant in the events in Yugoslavia in the 1990s, the author of several works on the Yugoslav conflict, Oleg V. Valetsky.
- 17-02-2017Planet Labs launched into space hundreds of tiny satellites around the clock to remove the entire surface of the Earth. Why is it important?
- 04-12-2016Nuclear flying monster. As in the Soviet Union was building nuclear aircraft
- 16-10-2016What modern nuclear warhead. Troubling questions about nuclear war
- 11-07-2016National Interest: the U.S. Navy is faced with challenges unprecedented since Soviet times
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world