Home / Defence and security / The tragedy of Yugoslavia: Lessons and Conclusions / Events
Scientific-practical seminar "Yugoslav war"
Material posted: Valetskiy OlegPublication date: 17-09-2016March 25, 2016 in the framework of the Slavic research Center the University held a scientific-practical seminar "Yugoslav war".
The main report was made by the participant in the events in Yugoslavia in the 1990s, the author of several works on the Yugoslav conflict, Oleg V. Valetsky.
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 01-01-2019Subcommissie race
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere