One of the first hybrid of modern warfare was the war 1991-1995 in former Yugoslavia. Book Milisav of Sekulich is devoted to the analysis of military and political causes of the tragedy of Serbian Krajina and the expulsion of its population in 1995, the Main attention the author paid to the identification and analysis of errors in military construction, the management of troops and the conduct of hostilities committed during the conflict as the administration of the unrecognized Republic, and the leaders she helped Serbia and Yugoslavia.
The study is designed as interested in the contemporary history of the Balkans and the modern hybrid warfare.
- 17-08-2020Blockade of Venezuela raise the question of the power of the Russian Navy
- 18-03-2020The formula of success of the PLA in the struggle against the novel coronavirus
- 19-01-2020Ten major scientific and technological achievements of 2019, according to the U.S. army
- 13-06-2019Bruce Schneier about the digital threats of the future
- 16-01-2019The biggest danger 2019 — this is war
- 29-05-2012Drugs in the service of the Third Reich
- 12-09-2010Many experts believe the best tank Merkava main battle tank in the world
- 12-09-2010The Minister of defence of Germany introduced draft large-scale reform of the armed forces
- 21-04-2001To the question about the war of the fourth sphere